=][= 25 YEARS OF THE BOLTER AND CHAINSWORD =][=

2 hours ago, Brother Argent said:

A huge thank you to these nobles souls.  A group that I can only aspire to perhaps join one day if needed or at the very least emulate.  They have made this forum the home that it is.

I was about to quote Obi Wan Kenobi when he and Luke looks out over Mos Eisly.. But hey, you put it a bit more elegantly.. :wink:

Not sure if the Space Wolf part or the Ork part is dominant in me these days..

On 5/4/2024 at 11:37 AM, Brother Argent said:

A huge thank you to these nobles souls.  A group that I can only aspire to perhaps join one day if needed or at the very least emulate.  They have made this forum the home that it is.

"Nobles"... :biggrin:

Nice article. Always fun with looking back like that. I´ll have to dig those Necromunda articles up now and check out. I also like that Escher with an added bayonet.

Good old days..:wub:

13 hours ago, Muskie said:

I only joined twenty years ago apparently, but I had a hobby website in the 90s. Maybe this forum didn't welcome the Dark Gods in the olden days. 

The followers of the Dark Power did have a home in Ye Olde Times. I'll have to see if I have any screen grabs of the early EZBoard set up. 

Refuse, Clonelord, and Moogoo the Great served as moderati in the Chaos Space Marines forums while the site was on ezBoard. There are some others that may have also served in that capacity at that time, but my memory is fuzzy (e.g., kenshin138 and Elijah7 come to mind).

This forum made such an impression even after 8ish years away from the hobby, I was able to recall the its name, and all my log in info when I came back to the hobby. (I suck at remembering any log in info)

and a thanks to every one who helped me get caught up on the vast amount of new lore and all the changes to the game that came with it.

I don't think this is all the sets we have done over the last 2 decades, but it is what I have images for (or found so far)

The original dice we had produced from https://q-workshop.com/en/:
gallery_2_3712_24579.gif

From then on out we switched over to https://customdice.com/

gallery_2_3712_13325.jpg

gallery_2_3712_47283.jpg

gallery_2_3712_11581.jpg

gallery_2_3712_97900.jpg

gallery_2_3712_294345.png

gallery_2_3712_321648.png

gallery_2_3712_333416.jpg

This set started out as part of a Charity drive but we ultimately couldn't convince the dice maker to go with the images presented and had to make changes.

gallery_2_3712_654.jpg

to this:

gallery_2_3712_75651.jpg

gallery_2_3712_265952.jpg

gallery_2_3712_217420.jpg

gallery_2_3712_76464.jpg

gallery_2_3712_9932.jpg

gallery_2_3712_43886.jpg