=]Call to Arms 2024 Rally Point: Adepta Sororitas [=

Posted (edited)

large.ImperiumAdeptaSororitas.png.102d6f

What is The Call to Arms, I hear you ask?

The Call to Arms is a new multi-forum event designed to encourage us all to start a new army, or bolster our current armies.

The Forums of the B&C are divided up into four Strongholds; Imperium, Chaos, Xenos, and Heresy.  For the next three months the 7 Forums of the Imperium Stronghold will be competing to claim Victory over the other Imperial Forums, with all four Strongholds being compared at the conclusion of the Event.

There are two categories for Victory in both the Forums and Strongholds, the Forum/Stronghold who has painted the most points worth of models, and the Forum/Stronghold with the highest % of completion (Participants vs Completions).

Full Rules and Place your Vow =>  The Imperium Stronghold

Start Date: 15th June 

End Date: 17th September

How do I join in?

Models for The Call to Arms have been allocated a point value based around their size, the time they take to paint, and the amount of effort generally taken to paint them, this is why some models of different sizes appear in the same categories, and why Characters are worth more.

The below list should cover every model for the Sororitas;

1pt    Novitiates, Battle Sisters, Preachers, Crusaders, Deathcult Assassins, Arco-flagellants

2pts   Paragon Warsuits

3pts   Mortifiers, Penitent Engines

4pts   Armger Knights

5pts   Rhino Chassis Vehicles

10pts  Questoris, Valliant, Castellan, and Cerastus Knights

5pts    Leader and Unit Composition: 1 OR Epic Hero, Imagifier, Dogmata, Dialogus, Palatine, Hospitaler, Canoness

10pts The Triumph of St Katherine, Junith Eruita

20pts Arcastus Knights, Warhound Titan

30pts Reaver Titan

40pts Warbringer Titan

50pts Warlord Titan

Terrain

1pt    3 Munitorum Barrels, 4 Munitorum Crates, Zone Morialtis/Gallowdark Column, Octarius Ramshackle Bridges

2pts   Aegis Defence Line Section, Aegis Defence Platform, Galvanic Servo-haulers, Thermic Plasma Conduit Section, Imperialis Ruins Wall Section, Zone Morialtis/Gallowdark Wall, Octarius Scrap Heap/Barricade

3pts   Fronteris Vox Antenna, Fronteris Auspex Shrine, Thermo-exchanger Shrine, Octarius Oil Rig, Necromunda Fuel Tanks

4pts   Munitorum Container, Mechsnicus Transterrsnic Gantry, Galvanic Servo-crane, Big'ead Bossbunka, Skull Alter, Noctilith Crown, Octarius Ramshackle Walls

5pts   Tidewall Droneport, Tidewall Shieldline, Feculant Gnarlmaw, Miasmic Malignifier

6pts   Fronteris Landing Pad, Mechanicus Forgeshine, Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent

8pts   Fronteris Hab Bunker, Manufactorum Administratus,

10pts Zone Morialtis Gang Stronghold

Note: Custom/Scratchbuilt terrain- use this list as a guide as to how many points tour terrain is worth, but please make sure to mention your terrain is custom when Vowing.

All points are per model. For example if you pledge 20 Battle Sisters(1ptx20), 3 Warsuits (2ptsx3), a Mortifier (3pts), and a Canoness (5pts), your vow would be worth 34pts

If you have any questions or queries, or there's a model you want to paint but isn't listed, just @Grotsmasha and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Please feel free use this thread as a place to share your thoughts, ideas, and WIPs throughout the Event to motivate and inspire the Sororitas, and the Imperium to Victory!!!

Full Rules and Place your Vow =>  The Imperium Stronghold

Edited by Grotsmasha

• 1 month later...

"I, Dread, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint {Aestred and Agathae, 2 5 sister sacracent squads, 3 5 sister retributor squads, 2 10 strong battle sister squads, my new Castigator, and a 10 girl seraphim and 5 girl seraphim squad.} for {70 pts} for the Glory of {the Emperor} and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

20240614-191206.jpg

20240614-191249.jpg
20240614-191318.jpg

20240614-191348.jpg
20240614-191431.jpg

20240614-191217.jpg
20240614-191558.jpg

20240614-191034.jpg
20240614-191041.jpg
20240614-191048.jpg

Whew! Thought I'd start with a small vow first. i hope I got everything in the pics.

Edited by Dread

Good luck @Dread

Please be sure to add to your vow HERE to make it official 

Wish I could join this.  I been roped in painting a friend's space marine army.  I swear it keeps getting bigger by the week.  Got to ask for more cash or more tomb king or sister models if it gets any bigger.  I would feel wrong to pledge under the space marines as it's not my army.

6 hours ago, Sume said:

Wish I could join this.  I been roped in painting a friend's space marine army.  I swear it keeps getting bigger by the week.  Got to ask for more cash or more tomb king or sister models if it gets any bigger.  I would feel wrong to pledge under the space marines as it's not my army.

Feel free to pledge, I painted predominantly commissioned models last year, and there are already commissioned models pledged this year. ADDITIONALLY, Astartes models may be pledged to the Sororitas Forum :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

Feel free to pledge, I painted predominantly commissioned models last year, and there are already commissioned models pledged this year. ADDITIONALLY, Astartes models may be pledged to the Sororitas Forum :thumbsup:

That's good to know.  I like things like this or knowing about a painted tournament coming up.  Along with local GW Army on Parade.  Helps motivate me to get stuff done.  Well, I'll have to see about the space marines. As like I said the force keeps growing each week.  I think he over bought bits so just assembling and wants them all painted.  Problem is he is wanting Golden Demon level per model and well let's just say the price is not right for that.  haha.  I mean I don't own an airbrush and I have to keep saying "that's clearly done with an airbrush."  I was like I mean you're more the welcome to buy me one, and you'll have to wait for me to practice with it to get the rhythm down with it. Tell then the old-fashioned way hasn't failed me yet.  Once I am fully over my summer flu I caught.  I'll check things out and hopefully I can get a working prototype for said friend that he is happy with.  Since everything so far been nope, not bright enough or not blended enough.  

Edited by Sume

56 minutes ago, Sume said:

Since everything so far been nope, not bright enough or not blended enough.  

Sounds like they need a reality check. In all seriousness, get a quote Siege Studios for the commission, and show them. I guarantee the quote be SIGNIFICANTLY more per model, should help temper their expectations.

5 minutes ago, Grotsmasha said:

Sounds like they need a reality check. In all seriousness, get a quote Siege Studios for the commission, and show them. I guarantee the quote be SIGNIFICANTLY more per model, should help temper their expectations.

Oh, after I shared the Frontline Gaming price that I loosely base my own prices off and their standards per level.  The expectations quickly lowered SIGNIFICANTLY.  I suppose the 30 dollar per 32 mm miniature was not very appealing after all.  Besides I am not even charging for the cleanup these models need.  Which Frontline also charges 3 bucks a model. I am already giving a discount for being a friend.  If it keeps expanding.  I am going to ask for more or just stop at the original agreed upon amount.  As I been wanting to do commission work as a side business for a good 10 years now anyways.  Especially with today's economy.  A small project for someone to get 50 to 100 extra a month would go a long way for me.  I mean I work a full-time job, and this is my spare time you're asking about.  I also understand that a trucking injury has ruined any hand coordination my friend has.  Expect well you can't expect early 2000 prices to fly with the skill level asked, and the quality I do like to provide as my "tabletop standard."