[POLL] Call to Arms 2024 Heresy Stronghold

How would you like the Heresy Stronghold to compete within Call to Arms?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. For the 3 months of the Call to Arms, the Heresy Stonghold will complete against itself, however it is divided up. Would you prefer to vow to one of the three sub-forums, your Legion of choice, or as Loyalists and Traitors?

• Vow to the three sub-forums i.e. Horus Heresy vs. Legions Imperialis vs. Adeptus Titanicus?
    • All three sub-forum vow as Loyalist or Traitor?
    • All three sub-forum vow to a Legion, the Mechanicum, or Solar Auxilia?

This poll is closed to new votes

This year the Age of Darkness Forum will be gaining it's own Stronghold in the Call to Arms, rather than supplementing the Imperium and Chaos Strongholds.

Prior to making any decisions, I want to stress that no matter how the Stronghold decides to compete amongst itself, it DOES NOT limit which models you can paint within the Stronghold. *IF* you choose to vow as a Loyalist, the Loyalist faction will earn your points, but you may still paint models/units from "Traitor" legions. i.e. You could vow Deathshoud Terminators to the Loyalists, this is perfectly acceptable.

I am looking for your input as to how you would like the Heresy Stronghold to compete within itself for the 3 month duration of the Call to Arms.

There's three real options,

Option 1- Just like the other Strongholds, the Forum will have 3 Rally Points, one in each of the three sub-forums, and compete in those sub-forums, Legions Imperialis, Adeptus Titanicus, and The Horus Heresy.

Option 2- There will be 2 Rally Points, one for Traitors, one for Loyalists, and all three sub-forums compete as either a Loyalist, or a Traitor.

Option 3- There will be just the one Rally Point, with everyone pledging to their Legion or Mechanicum or Solar Auxila.

If there's additional options that I haven't though of, please fee free to make those suggestions.

Additionally, I will be puting up a list of proposed points values for models, which I will also be looking for feedback on, predominantly niche models and Legions Imperialis.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...