2 hours ago, Zoatibix said:

These are from last night’s AOS v4 launch box reveal.

These might make a decent base for some fraters to convert into Custodes or Marines.

That first one just needs a headswap/weaponswap and you're pretty much done for a Shadowwarden shield-captain. Man the quality of these mini's makes me annoyed when looking at the stumpy-stodes shield captain we got. 

53 minutes ago, tinpact said:

The new Veritant is absolutely screaming "Inquisitor in power armor" to me.

Find me a Stormcast that isn't a suitable 'human in power armor' conversion base. That one is particularly Ordo Hereticus, however. 

2 hours ago, Nova-V said:

I've got a mate who already has a Stormstodes army who is thrilled by the new Stormcast stuff.  They have moved much closer to grim dark, so they fit even better now.  Plus it's a great way to get female Custodes as GW don't make any.

I used a few for my big scale blood angels. When bashed with primaris stuff they look awesome 

Posted (edited)

It would be really funny if the left was a full on war mech for the Necromunda Squats, just as a troll move for the League players to give their more primitive cousins an Ironkin mech before they do lol.

Or, just to continue making Necromunda a hilarious mass of things that make no sense from a general setting standpoint, they randomly have a Men of Iron gang running around that every Imperial authority managed to miss.

Right is probably the plastic Questeris upgrade for the weirder zombie knights from forgeworld... although the thighs seem too wide so I could be wrong. Some sort of new Knight or proper Admech robot would be really neat.

Edited by StrangerOrders

46 minutes ago, CL_Mission said:

Looks like those mechanical rumour engines will be resolved this weekend. Also that recent rumour engine definitely was for GSC. Looking forward to seeing how these robots/suits/whatever they are turn out.

That is definitely a big head cultist!

13 minutes ago, Astartes Consul said:

Back left is Ireton MaSade. Calling it. 

As much as I'd love to see Ireton, I reckon it's a Necromunda-something. 

One tease for 40k, one tease for HH, one tease for Necromunda. The Legions Imperialis one is there, it's just so tiny it got lost against the text.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Lord Marshal said:

As much as I'd love to see Ireton, I reckon it's a Necromunda-something. 

One tease for 40k, one tease for HH, one tease for Necromunda. The Legions Imperialis one is there, it's just so tiny it got lost against the text.

The LI teaser is an 8mm primarch model on the top of the GSC characters staff. 

Edited by Matcap86

Posted (edited)

The silhouette on the right is definitely a Thanatar. My concern would be the left hand weapon, doesn’t look like something we’ve seen before. 

I wonder if GW is just trolling us with a new resin variant, knowing there is expectation for a plastic range….

Happy to be wrong though! 

Cadmus 

Edited by Cadmus Tyro

12 minutes ago, Cadmus Tyro said:

I wonder if GW is just trolling us with a new resin variant, knowing there is expectation for a plastic range….

They rarely show resin on these streams unless it's a big showstopper like the Primarchs, or if they're desperately having to scrape the barrel like The Old World.

I certainly wouldn't get your hopes up for an admech plastic release wave in the immediate future. It's most likely plastic Castellax targeted at legion players to go with their Praevians and existing admech players. This allows them to gauge interest in plastic admech units with minimal risk whilst also making two factions playerbases happy. A Thanatar would also fit the outline and rumours but would be an extremely weird thing for them to release independently of the core faction. 

The silhouette over the left shoulder of the assumed Thanatar looks like the plasma mortar (but it has some kind of “flaps” which aren’t on the original), but to my knowledge they don’t have chain weapons. Honestly the hip and arm joints all seem too skinny for a Thanatar based on the current design. It appears more in line with the design of Knights to me. Could be the rumored “shielded knight” Valrak mentioned. 

I don’t think the one on the left is an Ursarax…some of the design fits but the calves are too sleek compared to the current blocky resin sculpt. The claw that’s visible behind the obvious GSC guy is also very large…much larger than the claws on current Ursarax. The pistons on the inside of the thighs are very similar to pistons on the current AdMech models in various places. 

Unless there’s  been a larger divergence from the current resin to updated plastic, I’m thinking the one on the left is some kind of robot for Necromunda, with my copium hoping it’s a Dark Mechanicum model for 40K. The one on the right could be a Thanatar…but some of the design elements make me think 40K Knight 

16 minutes ago, FoursCompany said:

The silhouette over the left shoulder of the assumed Thanatar looks like the plasma mortar (but it has some kind of “flaps” which aren’t on the original), but to my knowledge they don’t have chain weapons. Honestly the hip and arm joints all seem too skinny for a Thanatar based on the current design. It appears more in line with the design of Knights to me. Could be the rumored “shielded knight” Valrak mentioned. 

I don’t think the one on the left is an Ursarax…some of the design fits but the calves are too sleek compared to the current blocky resin sculpt. The claw that’s visible behind the obvious GSC guy is also very large…much larger than the claws on current Ursarax. The pistons on the inside of the thighs are very similar to pistons on the current AdMech models in various places. 

Unless there’s  been a larger divergence from the current resin to updated plastic, I’m thinking the one on the left is some kind of robot for Necromunda, with my copium hoping it’s a Dark Mechanicum model for 40K. The one on the right could be a Thanatar…but some of the design elements make me think 40K Knight 

You know... it'd be funny if Valrak's info got garbled and that IS the Shield Knight... but its actually tiny and for LI!