16 hours ago, Arendious said:

My suspicion is that the Legions preview is just the next  Campaign book, and no "new" models that haven't already appeared on a Thursday.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised the reveal was just the Leman Russ and Predators finally released as stand alone boxes. It's been a really long time and everything else from the big box is out now.

Cheers

Vogon 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vogon said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised the reveal was just the Leman Russ and Predators finally released as stand alone boxes. It's been a really long time and everything else from the big box is out now.

While a preview show does mean something big can be expected I'm fine even if we only get the next book announced. If we get more models for that book, great, but if nothing else is shown that's fine too. 

While there are of course still many things left that I want to see, unlike before the first book there is at least enough out there to build some nice armies so I'm not too stressed about faster releases.

Of course if I could make a wish I want to see Mechanicum for LI so they release at the same time for both LI and HH

Edited by Matrindur

4 minutes ago, Kharn13 said:

What if the redacted is a versus box - Agents V Dark Mech? To go along with the new mission deck?

It was a codex road map, so while a versus box could theoretically happen, it wouldn't be on the roadmap while the Agents of the Imperium codex would be.

3 minutes ago, darkhorse0607 said:

Am I just missing it somewhere or is there literally no indication on the WHC page that there's a stream today? Normally there's a countdown, banner or something

I was thinking the same. Pretty poor really. 

40k - GSC new character and box

30k - CC weapons pretty please + plastic ad mech launch box

LI - some form of bots?

Necromunda - revealing the previous trailer

Posted (edited)

They might suddenly drop it as it get closer to start up time (6:45 p.m. for us brits) wonder if it will be a) on YouTube as well again and b) prerecorded 

Edit

First question answered:

Link to Warhammer Not AoS preview

https://www.youtube.com/live/0fbKIGr16sQ?si=mz9wrqbIoLjogvkm

Edited by ZeroWolf
Added link

Posted (edited)

Another tease. Since they are re-using the GSC silhouette maybe we aren't seeing the character for Sisters, that would be pretty surprising though.

Edited by CL_Mission

Stab in the dark that the middle one is an updated and redone orrus spryer for necromunda. Left is GSC. Right, ad mech thrall type thing?

16 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

They might suddenly drop it as it get closer to start up time (6:45 p.m. for us brits) wonder if it will be a) on YouTube as well again and b) prerecorded 

Edit

First question answered:

Link to Warhammer Not AoS preview

https://www.youtube.com/live/0fbKIGr16sQ?si=mz9wrqbIoLjogvkm

It's so poor that this isn't on the community site.

Thank you for finding and sharing.

1 minute ago, darkhorse0607 said:

Not a sister's person but I like the new Canonness

Indeed. Although the jump psck halberd combo is curious...

The GSC brain boy is less convincing for me. But hard to give a definitive opinion as images go too fast. Just have to wait for the pic summary...