2024 Pricing Update

I'm of a similar mindset, just different income levels. I sold a second house a couple of years ago and being debt free is liberating.

I now allow myself enough hobby money for about 4 unit boxes a month; but with GeeDub being so useless at supply, both initial release and regularity/support, I just go do other things with my time and money. 

The price rises are making far too hard for people around me; no toys, no play. So my incentives have dropped too, no point being a Whale in my own ocean.

At this point, I can’t stand 10th Edition, which has made it so I have little motivation to find anyone to play with - local shops are useless because no one wants to play interesting 40K games, just pick-up tourney style stuff.  So I end up buying a cool model or two every year now knowing I have another year and a half at least before there’s a chance I might want to play 40K again.  I feel for everyone that still wants a ton of models, but a few dollars on a single model won’t affect me personally that much, but these constant price increases when they don’t have to and don’t apparently pay their staff all that much just seem all the more like corporate greed.  Unfortunately that is everywhere right now and all companies make a lot of excuses to increase their prices in the current environment.

Skirmish games by GW or other companies’ rules systems - awesome - GW 40K not so much.

Does GW have a new player creation strategy?  I guess maybe the edition starter box for 65 dollars?  Is that a prominent product?  It can't be the 160 start collecting boxes?

16 minutes ago, templargdt said:

Does GW have a new player creation strategy?  I guess maybe the edition starter box for 65 dollars?  Is that a prominent product?  It can't be the 160 start collecting boxes?

I think it is combat patrol but the entry point is higher than it ever has been. The 40 quid battleforces were great entry points. 

CP boxes did offer decent savings but shrinkflation has kicked in sadly.

3 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said:

I think it is combat patrol but the entry point is higher than it ever has been. The 40 quid battleforces were great entry points. 

CP boxes did offer decent savings but shrinkflation has kicked in sadly.

Could be Kill Team? Granted it's not 40k proper but if I were getting into it again for the first time $160usd+paint/hobby supplies would be a bit much to take a chance on something I haven't tried before

A Kill Team which has the selling point of all the upgrade bits is more manageable but I don't know if that's how GW store managers would pitch it. Maybe not, I could see the edition starter boxes being more likely

Starter sets are what people start with, not a combat patrol.  Combat patrol is for when you've already committed to playing the game, but don't have a collection started yet.

They sell a lot of starter products between Kill Team, the Leviathan Starter stuff, and the "Buy 3 guys and some paints" sets that have existed for a while.

55 minutes ago, templargdt said:

Some might disagree but KT should be the entry. But nope its usually big expensive boxes.

5-10 men squad.

The Combat Patrol is quite high price wise for normal families with a few kids. And going to a GW for stuff does not make that appealing.

They are £95 in the UK direct... For a new game that they might have to buy rules, paints etc it gets pricy quick. 

They need something thats cheap and accessible, £30? squad, basic rules in set.  The issue with the recruit edition or whatever this edition is called is super limited.

Give a basic squad, basic rules of the game in a box of each army.  

Not everyone has the ability to whale this hobby and parents are usually in that category. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

To be fair, the basic rules are free to download. So you could buy one squad of your choice and download the rules. Not quite the same, I know, but still…

Also, the 40K Introductory Set with paint, brush, rules, tools, dice, gaming mat and two opposing units is really good at £40, and even cheaper at £32 on third party sites. You only have a choice of two armies though - it would be nice to have different versions of the starter box a la the Mantic approach.

Edited by TheArtilleryman

20 hours ago, Kallas said:

And the point of it still being consumer unfriendly still stands, regardless of the minutiae of how many were available separately over time - I'll concede there were certainly more previously than I thought, but it's still not a good practice for the consumer.

It should be noted, however, that prior versions of the game were far less sculpt-dependent than now, to the point I'd argue the specifically-kitted-out sculpts were more intended as default/example sculpts for that loadout than intended as the only way to run that build option. In ye days of olde, you'd have as an example your Chaplain datasheet with multiple options and had a variety of sculpts to represent some of the possible builds, with the expectation that if your chosen loadout wasn't already represented you would convert one of the existing miniatures or kitbash your own to get the desired model. Which even with metal wasn't too hard as, again using the Chaplain as an example, the arms and backpacks were usually separate pieces. Now, if a model doesn't have a specific sculpt, you can't run it, and the community has become conditioned to be far less accepting of conversions to represent units. Using the Death Guard as an example, you can't build a Noxious Blightbringer with any other loadout, and if you don't like the existing model or don't want to shell out £42 for a single miniature, you risk people being funny about it. So whilst it's definitely not a consumer-friendly practice, the consequences of box-exclusive sculpts are far worse now than they ever were.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Evil Eye said:

Now, if a model doesn't have a specific sculpt, you can't run it, and the community has become conditioned to be far less accepting of conversions to represent units. Using the Death Guard as an example, you can't build a Noxious Blightbringer with any other loadout, and if you don't like the existing model or don't want to shell out £42 for a single miniature, you risk people being funny about it. So whilst it's definitely not a consumer-friendly practice, the consequences of box-exclusive sculpts are far worse now than they ever were.

This has not been my experience anywhere playing/purchasing across 5 stores in 3 sizable US cities.

People almost across the board like seeing custom and cool looking stuff.  I also run a bunch of custom DG heroes in my DG army and no one has ever cared.

Edited by DemonGSides

Posted (edited)

If I hadn't already collected a large collection I wouldn't bother to start with the hobby nowadays. You know, back in the old days, you could afford a lot more, but the rules slowly changed, so we used the same stuff for years, while owning mostly the whole availible rooster. Now, it's the opposite. Till I've decided which unit I want to buy, build and paint it's already gone to legends or functions different since I bought them. Sad days. 

Edited by Rhavien

22 hours ago, GenerationTerrorist said:

To be honest, I am at the stage now where I think "Oh, man, that looks amazing. YES - Get it, get it, get it....Oh, I have to queue now? Why does this website not work? Ah, :cuss: it, I'm going to take my Dogs for a walk instead"

I doubt I will buy anything model-related from GW for a while. Which makes me very sad.

Same here, lol. But doggos are nice so.. :wink: Hopefully you have a little backlog and a stash..?

7 hours ago, Bryan Blaire said:

At this point, I can’t stand 10th Edition, which has made it so I have little motivation to find anyone to play with - local shops are useless because no one wants to play interesting 40K games, just pick-up tourney style stuff.  So I end up buying a cool model or two every year now knowing I have another year and a half at least before there’s a chance I might want to play 40K again.  I feel for everyone that still wants a ton of models, but a few dollars on a single model won’t affect me personally that much, but these constant price increases when they don’t have to and don’t apparently pay their staff all that much just seem all the more like corporate greed.  Unfortunately that is everywhere right now and all companies make a lot of excuses to increase their prices in the current environment.

Skirmish games by GW or other companies’ rules systems - awesome - GW 40K not so much.

Same here.. Not a fan of 10th Ed - not any Ed post 4th Ed. So that´s what I play! And I don´t have a huge number of buddies that play with me but right now i live far away from them anyways. But it gets pretty special when we can meet and play. (I´ll move back there soon-ish though)

But my point is, talk to buddies and have them atleast try older, better editions. You really don´t have to play the latest. Somethimes you have to bug people alot until they realize that. Which is annoying.. But it is real nice picking some old edition where everything is availble, one way or the other...

My favs are 2nd Ed (as i started there) and 4th Ed, as that is when i feel 3rd Ed matured enough and people had decent Codexes and so on.. The rulebook is real sweet and there is alot of cool expansions.

But i also went back into old and newer Skirmish games.. Mordheim, GorkaMorka, Necromunda - new and old. Damn, I´ve written this recently somehwere - this thread? lol.. See what a bit of stasis sleep does to ya´!

Anyways. Play what you want and challenge your buddies to also do that.. Most people just follow.. Playing the latests as they think you have to.. Well, guess what, you don´t have to!:biggrin:

I think for me the pricing increases just fly in the face of the current state of wargaming as a hobby. GW has long emphasized the models more than the rules. There have been, are now, and will be companies with better rulesets. As people try those out, using other models will see more reasonable. And, when you start really looking at the value in 3D printing, it is not a good comparison.

Here is a fact. I am just finishing up printing equivalent models for 2x boxes of Fire Warriors, 4x boxes of battlesuits, 2x stormsurges, and 2x riptides. The cost for those STLs was around 100 USD. Printing them took between 50-75 USD of resin. The cost, if I had bought those from a discount retailer would have been 884 before any tax or shipping. So I saved about 700 USD, which covers a very nice 3D printer. You can argue how many people do that or not, but that math is bad for any game company not 3D printing. 

Whether or not you agree GW is justified in raising prices every year, the fact is they are raising prices on their models when a significantly cheaper alternative continues to become available.

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 9:11 PM, Cenobite Terminator said:

If you want the chaos lord separately it should be available soon on eBay.

This is like, the most tone deaf corporate apology in the thread so far and it gets repeated over and over and over. Yes it is probably gonna be on ebay, like everything else in the world, but why do I have to go through the hassle and risk of buying from a faceless nobody over a :cuss:ty marketplace? When the producer is already charging me an outrageous profit margin for its lately pretty underwhelming products anf terrible game? At this point, why do I even bother and not just print a free proxy stl for 5 bucks and say "Screw you GW"?

Edited by Lord_Ikka

=][= Barring any new information, this thread will remain locked until the price update is in place. If you do have information, such as a leak on price updates, please PM a mod and we will re-open this thread for further discussion. =][=

I feel like foisting SpikeyBits on people should be against the forum rules, good God the website is still trash. At least he had the common sense to pack it into a PDF document, which I strongly recommend people instead go straight to rather than giving SB any clicks.

On 5/10/2024 at 9:38 AM, Lupercals chosen said:

As someone who's been in the hobby for the best part of 30 years, even though we knew this was coming, this still makes me sad to see. Not just the price increases but the outcry from what feels like the community as a whole. Yes, there are cheaper hobbies out there. Yes, noones putting a gun to my head to make my spend my money on this hobby. And yes, there are other minature makers out there. But I like this one.... I just don't think they like me back in the same way....

The warcom post felt a bit tone deaf, cold even but maybe give us a carrot for a change and not just the stick? Sure increase prices again if that's really what you have to do, but recognise the financial strain it might put on your target audience and follow that up with a 15% discount off this line/faction this month or a 3 for 2 sale on certain boxes to help sugar coat the pill. I know the whole topic of discounts and sales has been discussed elsewhere so I'm not looking to open that can of worms but give us something, please....

Hell, just give us value for money again. New kits should be as expansive as old kits. Be pro-consumer. I'm not going to say rules should be free, but they could be free, and that would make this hobby a lot more affordable. For that matter, the release cycle could be re-optimized to support the health of the game, which in turn makes the hobby cheaper because there is less you need to buy and makes price increases less sour. Encourage proxying of old models for new models. Adopt a don't ask don't tell policy on 3D printed bits at GW events / in stores or readopt the rules from when I started that just required that the majority of a given model be sourced from GW. Launch a "complete" skirmish game that utilizes people's existing collections in a relatively miniature agnostic way. (You shouldn't have to wait to play your guys the way you want to play them until GW decides to rerelease the base kit with an upgrade sprue.) There are so many things GW could do that would be pro-consumer and pro-hobbyist while still raising prices of their actual miniatures.

Yeah I agree about Spikeybits being trash, here is the list in the spoiler (For those like me that don't like to download the pdf.)

Spoiler
SKU Item Name  Old Price New Price % Change
102-01 Kill Team: Core Book (English)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
102-84 Wh40K Kill Team: Starter Set (English)  $       99.00 $104.00 5%
102-88 K/T:Appr. Ops: Tac Ops/Mission Cards Eng  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
103-39 Killzone: Bheta-Decima  $     125.00 $127.50 2%
103-45 Kill Team: Nightmare (English)  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
103-74 Kill Team: Compendium (English)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
40-03 Warhammer 40000: Starter Set (Eng)  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
40-62 Wh40K: Boarding Actions Terrain Set  $     210.00 $215.00 2%
40-65 Chap. Approved Leviathan Mission Deck En  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
64-39 Sector Imperialis Ruins  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
64-45 Battlezone Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent  $       85.00 $89.00 5%
64-55 B/Z Fronteris: Stc Hab-Bunker & Stockade  $       85.00 $89.00 5%
64-56 B/Z Fronteris: Vox-Antenna/Auspex Shrine  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
64-57 Battlezone Fronteris: Landing Pad  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
64-65 B/Zone Manufact.: Sanctum Administratus  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
64-74 Sector Mechanicus: Sacristan Forgeshrine  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
64-97 Battlezone: Fronteris Nachmund  $     240.00 $250.00 4%
64-98 B/Z Manuf.:Munitorum Armoured Containers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
66-26 Kill Team: Killzone Essentials  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
66-72 Warhammer 40000: Void War Bases  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
66-91 Sector Imperialis: 32Mm Round Bases  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
66-92 Sector Imperialis: 25 & 40Mm Round Bases  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
66-95 Sector Mechanicus: Industrial Bases  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
72-54 Index Cards: Knight Households (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
41-10 Space Marines Stormraven Gunship  $     115.00 $125.00 9%
41-11 Blood Angels: Furioso Dreadnought  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
41-14 Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
41-17 Blood Angels Chaplain With Jump Pack  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
41-22 Blood Angels: Death Company Intercessors  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
41-25 Combat Patrol: Blood Angels  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
41-30 Blood Angels Primaris Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
41-80 Blood Angels: Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
44-11 Dark Angels Ravenwing Command Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
44-21 Dark Angels:Asmodai Master Of Repentance  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
44-23 D/A:Belial Grand Master Of The Deathwing  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
48-02 Datasheet Cards: Space Marines (English)  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-06 Sm Librarian In Terminator Armour  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
48-15 Space Marines Devastator Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-17 Space Marines: Captain With Jump Pack  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-21 Space Marines Razorback  $       55.00 $60.00 9%
48-23 Space Marines Predator  $       70.00 $75.00 7%
48-25 Space Marines Vindicator  $       70.00 $75.00 7%
48-27 Space Marines Drop Pod  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
48-30 S/Marines Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer  $     112.00 $115.00 3%
48-31 Space Marines: Primaris Chaplain On Bike  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
48-32 Space Marines Venerable Dreadnought  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-34 Space Marines Terminator Assault Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-36 Space Marines: Assault Intercessors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-37 Space Marines Gladiator  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
48-39 Space Marines Primaris Techmarine  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-41 Space Marines Outriders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-42 Space Marines Stormhawk Interceptor  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
48-45 Space Marines Storm Speeder  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
48-48 S/M Captain W/ Master-Crafted Bolt Rifle  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-49 S/Marines: Sternguard Veteran Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-50 Space Marines Primaris Invader Atv  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
48-52 Space Marines Firestrike Servo-Turret  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
48-55 S/Marines Primaris Repulsor Executioner  $     112.00 $115.00 3%
48-61 Space Marines Primaris Captain  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-64 Primaris Lieutenant In Reiver Armour  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
48-67 Primaris Librarian In Phobos Armour  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
48-68 Space Marines Captain In Phobos Armour  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-70 Space Marines Captain In Gravis Armour  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-71 Space Marines Primaris Reivers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-73 Space Marines: Lieutenant  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
48-75 Space Marines Primaris Intercessors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-76 Space Marines Primaris Hellblasters  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
48-77 S/Marines Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
48-78 Space Marines Primaris Repulsor  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
48-84 S/M Primaris Lieutenant With Power Sword  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
48-91 S/Marines: Chaplain In Terminator Armour  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
48-92 S/Marines: Captain In Terminator Armour  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
48-94 Space Marines Primaris Impulsor  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
48-96 Space Marines: Primaris Ancient  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
48-97 Space Marines Primaris Infiltrators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
53-07 Space Wolves Wolf Guard Terminators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
53-09 Space Wolves Thunderwolf Cavalry  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
53-10 Space Wolves Fenrisian Wolves  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
53-11 Space Wolves Stormfang Gunship  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
53-12 Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
53-16 Space Wolves: Wulfen  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
53-17 Space Wolves Ulrik The Slayer  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
53-19 Space Wolves Iron Priest  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
53-25 Space Wolves Primaris Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
53-26 Space Wolves Hounds Of Morkai  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
53-37 Combat Patrol: Space Wolves  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
53-80 Space Wolves Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
55-09 Iron Hands Primaris Upgrades & Transfers  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
55-13 Raven Guard Primaris Upgrades & Transfrs  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
55-16 Salamanders Primaris Upgrades & Transfrs  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
55-18 Ultramarines Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
55-19 Ultramarines Primaris Upgrades  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
55-21 Marneus Calgar With Victrix Honour Guard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
55-23 White Scars Primaris Upgrades/Transfers  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
55-26 Imp. Fists Primaris Upgrades & Transfers  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
55-30 Bl: White Consuls: Captain Messinius  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
55-41 Black Templars: High Marshal Helbrecht  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
55-43 Black Templars Sword Brethren  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
55-44 Black Templars: Grimaldus & Retinue  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
55-45 Black Templars: Primaris Crusader Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
55-46 Black Templars: Emperor’S Champion  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
55-47 Black Templars Castellan  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
55-48 Black Templars: Marshal  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
55-50 Combat Patrol: Black Templars  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
72-53 Index Cards: Space Wolves (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
73-44 Combat Patrol: Dark Angels  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
103-02 Kill Team: Blooded  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-34 Kill Team: Fellgor Ravagers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-08 Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Bikers  $       45.00 $47.00 4%
43-11 Chaos Space Marines: Rhino  $       55.00 $60.00 9%
43-12 Csm: Chaos Lord In Terminator Armour  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-14 Chaos Space Marines: Forgefiend  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
43-15 Chaos Space Marines: Heldrake  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
43-19 Chaos Space Marines: Terminators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-23 Chaos Space Marines:Haarken Worldclaimer  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-24 Death Guard: Biologus Putrifier  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-25 World Eaters: Khârn The Betrayer  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-29 Death Guard: Nauseous Rotbone  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-35 Thousand Sons: Rubric Marines  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-36 Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-37 Chaos Space Marines: Dark Apostle  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-39 Thousand Sons Exalted Sorcerers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-44 Chaos Space Marines Master Of Executions  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-45 D/G: Scribbus Wretch The Tallyman  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-46 Death Guard: Foul Blightspawn  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-47 Death Guard: Plague Marine Icon Bearer  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-48 Death Guard: Plague Marine Champion  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-50 Death Guard: Deathshroud Bodyguard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-51 Death Guard: Blightlord Terminators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-52 Death Guard: Plagueburst Crawler  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
43-56 Death Guard: Myphitic Blight-Hauler  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
43-57 World Eaters: Jakhals  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
43-59 Csm: Lord Discordant On Helstalker  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
43-61 Chaos Space Marines: Havocs  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-62 Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Lord  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-63 Chaos Knights: Knight Abominant  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
43-64 Chaos Knights: Wardogs  $       90.00 $94.50 5%
43-67 Combat Patrol: Thousand Sons  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
43-69 Chaos Space Marines: Sorcerer  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
43-71 Combat Patrol: World Eaters  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
43-72 World Eaters: Exalted Eightbound  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-75 Combat Patrol: Death Guard  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
43-76 Death Guard: Poxwalkers  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
43-77 Death Guard Lord Of Virulence  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-79 Thousand Sons: Infernal Master  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-83 Chaos Space Marine: Accursed Cultists  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
43-84 Chaos Space Marines: Chosen  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-85 Chaos Space Marines: Warpsmith  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
43-86 Chaos Space Marines: Possessed  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
43-87 Chaos Space Marines: Dark Commune  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
43-88 Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Cultists  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
43-99 Chaos S/M: Vashtorr The Arkifane  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
72-36 Index Cards: Thousand Sons (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
72-42 Index Cards: Death Guard (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
72-67 Index Cards: World Eaters (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
50-07 Orks: Warbikers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
50-09 Orks: Trukk  $       55.00 $60.00 9%
50-12 Orks: Nobz  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
50-13 Orks: Stormboyz  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
50-16 Orks: Runtherd And Gretchin  $       25.00 $26.00 4%
50-17 Orks: Killa Kans  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
50-19 Orks: Morkanaut  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
50-20 Orks: Battlewagon  $     115.00 $125.00 9%
50-22 Orks: Lootas  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
50-24 Orks: Flash Gitz  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
50-25 Orks: Painboy  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
50-29 Orks: Ghazghkull Thraka  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
50-32 Orks: Dakkajet  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
50-42 Orks: Boss Snikrot  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
50-46 Orks: Kill Rig  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
50-49 Orks: Painboss  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
50-53 Orks: Beastboss  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
50-56 Orks: Ork Warboss In Mega Armour  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
50-57 Orks: Boyz (Combat Patrol)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
102-93 Kill Team: Corsair Voidscarred  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-41 Kill Team: Aeldari Blades Of Khaine  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
46-05 Aeldari: Farseer  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
46-13 Aeldari: Wraithguard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
46-14 Aeldari: Hemlock Wraithfighter  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
46-17 Aeldari: Wraithlord  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
46-18 Aeldari: War Walker  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
46-19 Aeldari: Farseer Skyrunner  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
46-21 Aeldari: Wave Serpent  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
46-22 Aeldari: Dark Reapers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
46-26 Aeldari: Wraithknight  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
46-29 Aeldari: Rangers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
46-30 Aeldari: Autarch  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
46-31 Combat Patrol: Aeldari  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
46-45 Aeldari: Howling Banshees  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
46-60 Aeldari: Eldrad Ulthran  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
46-61 Aeldari: Spiritseer  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
46-62 Aeldari: Avatar Of Khaine  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
72-46 Index Cards: Aeldari (Eng)  $       25.00 $26.00 4%
102-87 Kill Team: Veteran Guardsmen  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-18 Kill Team: Kasrkin  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
47-04 Combat Patrol: Astra Militarum  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
47-06 Astra Militarum Leman Russ Battle Tank  $       65.00 $70.00 8%
47-07 Astra Militarum Chimera  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
47-10 Astra Militarum Valkyrie  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
47-14 Astra Militarum: Bullgryns  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
47-19 A/Militarum: Cadian Heavy Weapons Squad  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
47-20 Officio Prefectus Commissar  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
47-21 Astra Militarum Hydra  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
47-24 Astra Militarum: Baneblade  $     170.00 $185.00 9%
47-30 Astra Militarum: Gaunt’S Ghosts  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
47-31 A/Militarum: Rogal Dorn Battle Tank  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
47-33 Astra Militarum: Cadian Shock Troops  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
47-34 Astra Militarum: Cadian Castellan  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
47-35 Astra Militarum: Lord Solar Leontus  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
47-38 Astra Militarum: Attilan Rough Riders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
47-41 Astra Militarum: Field Ordnance Battery  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
47-50 Astra Militarum: Commissar  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
47-71 Astra Militarum: Minka Lesk  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
72-47 Index Cards: Astra Militarum (Eng)  $       25.00 $26.00 4%
51-06 Tyranids: Genestealers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
51-08 Tyranids: Hive Tyrant  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
51-09 Tyranids: Tyrannofex  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
51-12 Tyranids: Gargoyles  $       45.00 $47.00 4%
51-17 Tyranids: Hormagaunts  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
51-18 Tyranids: Warriors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
51-21 Tyranid Tyrannocyte  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
51-22 Tyranids: Venomthropes  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
51-27 Tyranids: Parasite Of Mortrex  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
51-29 Tyranids: Lictor  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
51-30 Tyranids: Deathleaper  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
51-31 Tyranids: Norn Emissary  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
51-32 Tyranids: Neurolictor  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
51-33 Tyranids: Neurogaunts  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
51-37 Tyranids: Von Ryan’S Leapers  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
51-41 Tyranids: Biovore  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
57-11 Grey Knights Grand Master Voldus  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
57-14 Combat Patrol: Grey Knights  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
72-57 Index Cards: Grey Knights (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
01-07 Adeptus Custodes: Custodian Guard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
01-11 Adeptus Custodes: Custodian Wardens  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
01-12 Adeptus Custodes: Vertus Praetors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
01-17 Adeptus Custodes: Blade Champion  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
102-91 Kill Team: Novitiates  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-03 Kill Team: Elucidian Starstriders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-07 Kill Team: Imperial Navy Breachers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-27 Kill Team: Exaction Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
103-38 Kill Team: Inquisitorial Agents  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
52-08 Adepta Sororitas: Immolator  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
52-09 Adepta Sororitas: Exorcist  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
52-15 Adepta Sororitas Imagifier  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
52-16 Adepta Sororitas: Dialogus  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
52-17 Adepta Sororitas Junith Eruita  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
52-18 Adepta Sororitas: Hospitaller  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
52-20 Adepta Sororitas: Battle Sisters Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-21 Adepta Sororitas Canoness  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
52-22 Adepta Sororitas: Engines Of Redemption  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-24 A/S: The Triumph Of Saint Katherine  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
52-25 Adepta Sororitas: Retributor Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-26 Adepta Sororitas Rhino  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
52-27 Adepta Sororitas: Seraphim Squad  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-30 Combat Patrol: Adepta Sororitas  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
52-31 Adepta Sororitas: Palatine  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
52-32 Adepta Sororitas: Sister Dogmata  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
52-33 Adepta Sororitas: Castigator  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
52-34 Adepta Sororitas: Paragon Warsuit  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
52-35 Adepta Sororitas Celestian Sacresants  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-36 Aestred Thurga Relinquant At Arms  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
52-37 A/S: Morvenn Vahl Abbess Sanctorum  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
52-42 Lord Inquisitor Kyria Draxus  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
52-58 Adepta Sororitas: Celestine Living Saint  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
54-15 Imperial Knights: Knight Questoris  $     170.00 $179.00 5%
54-20 Imperial Knights: Knight Armigers  $       90.00 $94.50 5%
54-21 Imperial Knights: Knight Dominus  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
72-52 Index Cards: Adepta Sororitas (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
39-12 Deathwatch: Corvus Blackstar  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
39-14 Deathwatch Watch Master  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
39-15 Deathwatch Upgrades  $       15.00 $16.50 10%
39-17 Combat Patrol: Deathwatch  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
49-04 Combat Patrol: Necrons  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
49-06 Necrons: Necron Warriors  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
49-09 Necrons Monolith  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
49-11 Necrons: Ghost Ark  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
49-14 Necrons: Canoptek Wraiths  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
49-15 Necrons: Doom Scythe  $       70.00 $75.00 7%
49-18 Necrons: Triarch Stalker  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
49-22 Necrons: Cryptek  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
49-27 Necrons Hexmark Destroyer  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
49-28 Necrons Lokhusts Heavy Destroyer  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
49-29 Necrons Canoptek Doomstalker  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
49-30 Necrons: C’Tan Shard Of The Void Dragon  $     125.00 $127.50 2%
49-31 Necrons Skorpekh Destroyers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
49-32 Necrons Ophydian Destroyers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
49-33 Necrons Psychomancer  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
49-42 Necrons: Flayed Ones  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
49-45 Necrons Chronomancer  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
49-70 Necrons: Overlord + Translocation Shroud  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
58-11 Aeldari: Skyweavers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
58-14 Aeldari: Shadowseer  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
58-15 Aeldari: Death Jester  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
103-26 Kill Team: Hand Of The Archon  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
45-10 Drukhari Raider  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
45-11 Drukhari Talos  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
45-16 Drukhari Scourges  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
45-18 Drukhari Venom  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
45-22 Drukhari Archon  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
45-40 Drukhari Incubi  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
45-43 Combat Patrol: Drukhari  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
72-45 Index Cards: Drukhari (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
56-07 T’Au Empire: Crisis Battlesuits  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
56-10 T’Au Empire: Devilfish  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
56-11 T’Au Empire: Hammerhead Gunship  $       70.00 $75.00 7%
56-13 T’Au Empire: Riptide Battlesuit  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
56-14 T’Au Empire: Stealth Battlesuits  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
56-15 T’Au Empire: Broadside Battlesuit  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
56-16 T’Au Empire: Cadre Fireblade  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
56-18 T’Au Empire: Stormsurge  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
56-19 T’Au Empire: Piranha  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
56-20 T’Au Empire: Ghostkeel Battlesuit  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
56-22 T’Au Empire: Commander  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
56-29 T’Au Empire: Commander Shadowsun  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
56-32 T’Au Empire: Darkstrider  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
56-66 T’Au Empire: Army Set (English)  $     220.00 $230.00 5%
103-08 Kill Team: Farstalker Kinband  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
72-97 Index Cards: Chaos Daemons (Eng)  $       25.00 $26.00 4%
97-51 Combat Patrol: Chaos Daemons  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
59-05 Combat Patrol: Adeptus Mechanicus  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
59-10 Adeptus Mechanicus: Skitarii  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
59-12 Adeptus Mechanicus: Ironstrider  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
59-13 Adeptus Mechanicus: Onager Dunecrawler  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
59-14 Ad/Mechanicus:Kataphron Battle Servitors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
59-15 Adeptus Mechanicus: Electro-Priests  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
59-17 Adeptus Mechanicus: Belisarius Cawl  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
59-18 Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-Priest Dominus  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
59-20 Adept/Mechanicus: Skorpius Disintegrator  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
59-21 Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-Priest Manipulus  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
59-22 Adeptus Mechanicus: Archaeopter  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
59-23 Adeptus Mechanicus: Pteraxii  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
59-24 Adeptus Mechanicus: Serberys Raiders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
59-27 Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-Priest Enginseer  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
59-31 Adeptus Mechanicus: Sydonian Skatros  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
51-44 Genestealer Cults: Biophagus  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-45 Genestealer Cults: Clamavus  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-46 Genestealer Cults: Locus  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-47 Genestealer Cults: Magus  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-48 Genestealer Cults: Nexos  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-49 Genestealer Cults: Sanctus  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-52 Genestealer Cults: Neophyte Hybrids  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
51-53 Genestealer Cults: Goliath  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
51-59 Genestealer Cults: Abominant  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-62 Genestealer Cults: Atalan Jackals  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
51-67 Genestealer Cults: Kelermorph  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
51-68 Genestealer Cults: Reductus Saboteur  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
51-69 Combat Patrol: Genestealer Cults  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
72-38 Index Cards: Genestealer Cults (Eng)  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
103-33 Kill Team: Hearthkyn Salvagers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
69-03 Leagues Of Votann: Uthar The Destined  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
69-04 Leagues Of Votann: Einhyr Hearthguard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
69-05 Leagues Of Votann: Cthonian Berserks  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
69-09 Leagues Of Votann: Hekaton Land Fortress  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
69-12 Leagues Of Votann: Brokhyr Iron-Master  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
69-14 Leagues Of Votann: Einhyr Champion  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
69-15 Combat Patrol: Leagues Of Votann  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
111-23 Warcry Core Book (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
112-08 Warcry: Scales Of Talaxis  $     112.00 $115.00 3%
112-09 Warcry: Crypt Of Blood (English)  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
112-11 Warcry: Hunter & Hunted (English)  $     130.00 $135.00 4%
112-18 Warcry: Pyre & Flood (English)  $     130.00 $135.00 4%
64-02 Age Of Sigmar Hero Bases  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
64-18 Realmscape: Thondian Strongpoint  $     240.00 $250.00 4%
64-53 Aos: Krondspine Incarnate Of Ghur  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
64-59 Age Of Sigmar: Megadroth Remains  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
64-87 Dominion Of Sigmar: Timeworn Ruins  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
66-96 Aos: Shattered Dominion: 25 & 32Mm Round  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
66-97 Aos: Shattered Dominion: 65 & 40Mm Round  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
66-98 Aos: Shattered Dominion: 60 & 90Mm Oval  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
66-99 Aos Shattered Dominion Large Base Detail  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
80-01 Age Of Sigmar: Extremis (English)  $     185.00 $195.00 5%
80-06 Age Of Sigmar: Realmscape Expansion Set  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
80-15 Age Of Sigmar: Warrior (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
80-19 Age Of Sigmar: Harbinger (English)  $       99.00 $105.00 6%
80-46 Generals Handbook 2023 – Season 1 (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
80-49 Age Of Sigmar: Harbingers (English)  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
80-50 Age Of Sigmar: Reign Of The Brute (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
80-52 Age Of Sigmar: The Long Hunt (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
80-53 Aos: The Mad King Rises (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
80-55 Age Of Sigmar: Shadow Of The Crone (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
86-36 Callis & Toll: Saviours Of Cinderfall  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
93-09 Sons Of Behemat: Mancrusher Mob  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
93-10 Sons Of Behemat: King Brodd  $     210.00 $215.00 2%
111-87 Warcry: Chaos Legionaires  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
111-88 Warcry: Centaurion Marshal  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
111-92 Warcry: Horns Of Hashut  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
111-93 Warcry: Rotmire Creed  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
111-96 Warcry: The Jade Obelisk  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
112-03 Warcry: Claws Of Karanak  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-01 Vanguard: Maggotkin Of Nurgle  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-03 Spearhead: Disciples Of Tzeentch  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-04 Vanguard: Slaves To Darkness  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-17 Vanguard: Blades Of Khorne  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-18 Vanguard: Hedonites Of Slaanesh  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
83-06 Slaves To Darkness: Chaos Warriors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-10 Slaves To Darkness: Chaos Spawn  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
83-20 Blades Of Khorne: Wrathmongers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-22 Blades Of Khorne: Realmgore Ritualist  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
83-25 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: The Glottkin  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
83-28 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Putrid Blightkings  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-30 Maggotkin: Phulgoth’S Shudderhood  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
83-32 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Lord Of Plagues  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
83-49 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Lord Of Blights  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
83-50 Slaves To Darkness: Archaon  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
83-62 Slaves To Darkness: Lord On Karkadrak  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
83-64 Slaves To Darkness: Daemon Prince  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
83-66 Std: Eternus Blade Of The First Prince  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-67 Slaves To Darkness Exalted Hero Of Chaos  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
83-68 Tzeentch: Curseling Eye Of Tzeentch  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
83-76 Tzeentch Arcanites Tzaangor Shaman  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
83-84 Hedonites: Sigvald Prince Of Slaanesh  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-90 Hedonites:Myrmidesh Painbringers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-93 Slaves To Darkness: Chaos Chosen  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
83-96 Hedonites Of Slaanesh: Lord Of Hubris  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
83-99 Slaves To Darkness: Warhorde Of Eternus  $     220.00 $230.00 5%
112-12 Warcry: Wildercorps Hunters  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-22 Spearhead: Cities Of Sigmar  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
86-06 Cities Of Sigmar: Freeguild Steelhelms  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
86-11 Cities Of Sigmar: Ironweld Great Cannon  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
86-12 Cities Of Sigmar Freeguild Command Corps  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
86-18 Tahlia Vedra Lioness Of The Parch  $     150.00 $158.00 5%
86-20 C/O/S: Fusil-Major On Ogor Warhulk  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
70-05 Vanguard: Sylvaneth  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
92-12 Sylvaneth: Alarielle The Everqueen  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
92-13 Sylvaneth: Kurnoth Hunters  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
92-14 Sylvaneth: Tree-Revenants  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
92-19 Sylvaneth: Arch-Revenant  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
92-21 Age Of Sigmar: Awakened Wyldwood  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
92-24 Sylvaneth: Warsong Revenant  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
92-27 Sylvaneth: Gossamid Archers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
92-29 Sylv: Belthanos First Thorn Of Kurnoth  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
92-30 Sylvaneth: The Blades Of Belthanos  $     160.00 $170.00 6%
70-06 Vanguard: Fyreslayers  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-15 Spearhead: Kharadron Overlords  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
84-23 Fyreslayers: Auric Runefather/Magmadroth  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
84-24 Fyreslayers: Hearthguard Berzerkers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
84-27 Fyreslayers: Fjori’S Flamebearers  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
84-36 Kharadron Overlords: Skywardens  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
84-37 Kharadron Overlords Grundstok Thunderers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
84-38 Kharadron Overlords: Grundstok Gunhauler  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
84-40 Kharadron Overlords: Arkanaut Ironclad  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
84-61 Kharadron Overlords: Codewright  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
70-07 Vanguard: Skaven  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
90-17 Skaven: Stormfiends  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
90-21 Skaven: Verminlord Corruptor  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
90-25 Skaven: Warlock Bombardier  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
112-02 Warcry: Askurgan Trueblades  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-09 Spearhead: Ossiarch Bonereapers  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-10 Vanguard: Nighthaunt  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-16 Vanguard: Soulblight Gravelords  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-24 Spearhead: Flesh-Eater Courts  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
71-11 Nighthaunt: Myrmourn Banshees  $       18.00 $19.50 8%
71-15 Nighthaunt: Dreadblade Harrows  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
91-11 Soulblight Gravelords: Grave Guard  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-16 Nighthaunt Awlrach The Drowner  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-17 Soulblight Gravelords: Ivya Volga  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
91-22 Nighthaunt: Black Coach  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
91-24 Kurdoss Valentian: The Craven King  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-25 N/Haunt: Lady Olynder Mortarch Of Grief  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-26 Nighthaunt: Grimghast Reapers  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-27 Nighthaunt: Bladegheist Revenants  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
91-31 Soulblight Gravelords: Wight King  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
91-32 Nighthaunt: Cairn Wraith  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
91-33 Nighthaunt: Tomb Banshee  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
91-34 Soulblight Gravelords: Necromancer  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
91-39 Flesh-Eater Courts: Jerrion’S Delegation  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
91-42 Sblight Gravelrds: Deathrattle Skeletons  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
91-43 S/Gravelords: Fangs Of The Blood Queen  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
91-46 Soulbight Gravelords: Vengorian Court  $     220.00 $230.00 5%
91-50 Nighthaunt Krulghast Cruciator  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
91-51 Lady Annika The Thirsting Blade  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
91-54 Kritza: The Rat Prince  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
91-65 S/B Gravelords: Wight King On Steed  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
91-66 Nighthaunt Craventhrone Guard  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
91-67 Age Of Sigmar: Flesh-Eater Courts Dice  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
91-69 Flesh-Eater Courts: Royal Decapitator  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
91-70 F-E Courts: Grand Justice Gormayne  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
91-71 F-E Courts: Ushoran Mortarch Of Delusion  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
91-72 Flesh-Eater Courts: Abhorrant Cardinal  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
91-76 Flesh-Eater Courts: Cryptguard  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
93-05 Deathlords Nagash Supreme Lord Of Undead  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
93-08 Nighthaunt: Spirit Hosts  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
94-22 Ossiarch Bonereapers:Mortisan Boneshaper  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
94-25 Mortek Guard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
94-27 Kavalos Deathriders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
94-44 O/Bonereapers: Praetorian Spearhead  $     220.00 $230.00 5%
111-95 Warcry: Hunters Of Huanchi  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-19 Vanguard: Seraphon  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
88-06 Seraphon: Saurus Warriors  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
88-15 Seraphon: Lord Kroak  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
88-18 Seraphon: Aggradon Lancers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
88-19 Seraphon: Slann Starmaster  $       85.00 $89.50 5%
88-22 Seraphon: Spawn Of Chotec  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
88-23 Seraphon: Kroxigor  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
88-43 Seraphon: Primordial Starhost  $     220.00 $230.00 5%
70-02 Spearhead: Gloomspite Gitz  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-23 Vanguard: Orruk Warclans  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
89-19 Orruk Warclans: Savage Orruks  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-25 Orruk Warclans:Gordrakk The Fist Of Gork  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
89-27 Orruk Warclans: Orruk Weirdnob Shaman  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
89-29 Orruk Warclans: Orruk Brutes  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-33 Gloomspite Gitz: Rockgut Troggoths  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-35 G/Gitz: Loonboss On Giant Cave Squig  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
89-46 Gloomspite Gitz: Mangler Squigs  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
89-48 Gloomspite Gitz: Squig Herd  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
89-50 Gloomspite Gitz Dankhold Troggoth  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
89-54 Gloomspite Gitz: Trugg The Troggoth King  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
89-55 Gloomspite Gitz: Trugg’S Great Troggherd  $     150.00 $160.00 7%
89-57 Orruk Warclans: Ardboy Big Boss  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
89-60 Orruk Warclans: Beast-Skewer Killbow  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
89-61 Orruk Warclans: Orruk Ardboyz  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-65 Kragnos The End Of Empires  $     170.00 $179.00 5%
89-67 Orruk Warclans Man-Skewer Boltboyz  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
89-69 Orruk Warclans: Swampboss Skumdrekk  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-73 O/Warclans: Gobsprakk The Mouth Of Mork  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
89-76 Gloomspite Gitz: Snarlfang Riders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
89-77 Age Of Sigmar: Gloomspite Gitz Dice  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
89-83 Gloom./Gitz: Braggit’S Bottle-Snatchaz  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
89-85 Gloomspite Gitz: Grotmas Gitz  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
70-11 Vanguard: Lumineth Realm-Lords  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
87-22 Lumineth: Sevireth Lord Of Seven Winds  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
87-23 Lumineth Realm-Lords: Vanari Bladelords  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
87-54 Lumineth Realm-Lords: Alarith Stoneguard  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
87-58 Lumineth: Vanari Auralan Sentinels  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
87-59 Lumineth  R-L: Vanari Auralan Wardens  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-12 Vanguard: Daughters Of Khaine  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
85-10 Daughters Of Khaine: Witch Aelves  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
85-18 Daughters Of Khaine: Morathi  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
85-19 Daughters/Khaine: Khinerai Heartrenders  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
85-20 Daughters Of Khaine: Blood Sisters  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
85-34 Dark Elf Supreme Sorceress  $       18.00 $19.00 6%
85-63 Daughters/Khaine: Krethusa’S Cronehost  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
112-17 Warcry: Gorger Mawpack  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
70-13 Spearhead: Ogor Mawtribes  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
95-12 Ogor Mawtribes: Frostlord On Stonehorn  $       70.00 $75.00 7%
95-14 Ogor Mawtribes: Mournfang Pack  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
70-14 Vanguard: Beasts Of Chaos  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
81-17 Beast Of Chaos: Beastlord  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
70-21 Spearhead: Stormcast Eternals  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
70-99 Start Collecting! T/Strike Brotherhood  $       95.00 $100.00 5%
71-16 Stormcast Eternals: Celestar Ballista  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
96-23 S/Eternals: Lord Celestant On Stardrake  $     170.00 $179.00 5%
96-24 Stormcast Eternals: Dracothian Guard  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
96-31 Stormcast Eternals: Gryph-Hounds  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
96-41 S/E Evocators On Celestial Dracolines  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
96-42 Stormcast Eternals: Evocators  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
96-48 Stormcast Eternals: Stormstrike Chariot  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
96-49 S/E: Knight-Judicator With Gryph-Hounds  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
96-54 Stormcast Eternals: Stormdrake Guard  $     125.00 $127.50 2%
96-56 Stormcast Eternals: Knight-Relictor  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
96-61 Stormcast Eternals: Ionus Cryptborn  $     130.00 $137.00 5%
96-62 Stormcast Eternals: The Blacktalons  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
70-08 Vanguard: Idoneth Deepkin  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
87-27 Idoneth Deepkin: Isharann Tidecaster  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
87-32 Idoneth Deepkin: Eidolon Of Mathlann  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
87-33 Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Leviadon  $     140.00 $145.00 4%
87-35 Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Allopex  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
01-01 Middle-Earth Sbg Rules Manual 2022 (Eng)  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
01-02-60 Armies Of The Lord Of The Rings (Eng)  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
30-06-60 M-E Sbg: Armies Of The Hobbit (English)  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
30-09-60 Middle-Earth Sbg: Battle Companies (Eng)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
30-15 M-E Sbg: Defence Of The North (English)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
30-27 The Hobbit: Great Eagles  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
30-47 Middle-Earth Sbg: Rohan House  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-48 M-E Sbg: Rohan Watchtower & Palisades  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
30-52 Middle-Earth Sbg: Treebeard Mighty Ent  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
30-56 M-E Sbg:Fall Of The Necromancer (Hb) Eng  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
30-66 Middle-Earth Sbg: Ruins Of Dol Guldur  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
30-73 M-E Sbg: Mordor Battlehost  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
30-75 Middle-Earth Sbg: Gondor Mansion  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
30-77 Middle-Earth Sbg: Gondor Ruins  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-29 Uruk-Hai Warriors  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-33 Lotr: Mordor Orcs  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-34 Morannon Orcs  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-71 M-E Sbg: Isengard Battlehost  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
30-69 M-E Sbg: Elrond Master Of Rivendell  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-21 Warriors Of Minas Tirith  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-31 Easterling Warriors  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-72 M-E Sbg: Minas Tirith Battlehost  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
30-74 M-E Sbg: Rohan Battlehost  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
30-22 Lotr: Mordor Troll / Isengard Troll  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
30-24 Lotr: War Mumak Of Harad  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
03-01 Legions Imperialis: The Horus Heresy  $     200.00 $210.00 5%
03-21 Warlord Titan With Plasma Annihilator  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
03-23 Reaver Titan W/Melta Cannon & Chainfist  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
03-24 Legions Imperialis:Warhound Scout Titans  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
03-25 Warbringer Nemesis Titan W/Quake Cannon  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
03-26 L/Imp: Warmaster Heavy Battle Titan  $     170.00 $178.50 5%
03-44 L/Imp: Dire Wolf Heavy Scout Titans  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
03-46 L/Imperialis: Civitas Imperialis Ruins  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
03-47 Legions Imperialis: The Great Slaughter  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-58 L/I: The Great Slaughter Army Cards  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
05-03 The Old World: Ravening Hordes (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
05-04 The Old World: Forces Of Fantasy (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
05-10 The Old World: Modular Movement Trays  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
09-11 Arcane Journal: Orc & Goblin Tribes  $       27.00 $28.00 4%
109-24 Whu: Voidcursed Thralls (English)  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
109-28 Whu: Rivals Of The Mirrored City (Eng)  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
109-29 Warhammer Underworlds: Wintermaw (Eng)  $       95.00 $100.00 5%
109-31 Whu: Malevolent Masks Rivals Deck (Eng)  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
109-32 Whu: Rimelocked Relics (English)  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
110-01 Wh Underworlds: Starter Set (English)  $       60.00 $63.00 5%
200-01 Blood Bowl: Second Season Edition (Eng)  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
200-03 Blood Bowl Rulebook (English)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
200-05 Blood Bowl: Death Zone (English)  $       38.00 $40.00 5%
200-36 Blood Bowl: Elven Union Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
200-65 Blood Bowl: Halfling Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-04 Blood Bowl: Underworld Denizens Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-05 Blood Bowl: Old World Alliance Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-17 Blood Bowl Sevens Pitch  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
202-20 Blood Bowl: Dungeon Bowl (English)  $     170.00 $178.50 5%
202-24 Blood Bowl: Norse Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-26 Blood Bowl: Amazon Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-30 Dungeon Bowl: Death Match (English)  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
202-40 Blood Bowl: Gnome Pitch & Dugouts  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
202-41 Blood Bowl: Gnome Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-44 Blood Bowl: Gnome Team Cards  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
300-08 Necromunda: Hive War (English)  $     170.00 $178.50 5%
300-10 Necromunda Goliath Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-11 Necromunda Escher Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-20 Necromunda Orlock Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-28 Necromunda: Delaque Gang Tactics Cards  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
300-29 Necromunda: Van Saar Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-31 Necromunda Cawdor Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-36 Necromunda: Delaque Gang  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-37 Necromunda Ambot Automata  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-38 Necromunda Kal Jericho And Scabs  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
300-41-60 Necromunda: The Book Of Judgement (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-45 Necromunda: Palanite Enforcer Patrol  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-46 Necromunda: Palanite Subjugator Patrol  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-47 Necromunda: Corpse Grinder Cult  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-48 Zone Mortalis: Columns & Walls  $       95.00 $100.00 5%
300-49 Zone Mortalis: Platforms & Stairs  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
300-52 Necromunda: House Of Chains (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-53 Necromunda: House Of Blades (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-55 Necromunda: House Of Iron (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-56 Necromunda: House Of Artifice (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-58 Necromunda: House Of Shadow (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-60 Necromunda: The Book Of Ruin (English)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-62 Necromunda: Goliath Stimmers & Forgeborn  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-65 Zone Mortalis Gang Tactics Cards  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
300-66 Escher Death Maidens & Wyld Runners  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-69 Necromunda:Zone Mortalis:Gang Stronghold  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
300-70 Orlock Arms Masters And Wreckers  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-71 Van Saar Archeoteks & Grav-Cutters  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-72 Necromunda: Cawdor Weapons & Upgrades  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-73 Necromunda: Orlock Weapons Upgrades  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-74 Necromunda: Escher Weapons & Upgrades  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-75 Necromunda: Goliath Weapons & Upgrades  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-76 Necromunda: Cawdor Redemptionists  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-77 Delaque Nacht-Ghul And Psy-Gheists  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-78 Necromunda Van Saar Weapons & Upgrades  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-79 Necromunda: Book Of The Outcast  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-83 Necromunda: Delaque Weapons  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
300-85 Zone Mortalis: Underhive Market  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
300-90 Necromunda: Ash Wastes  $     310.00 $315.00 2%
300-93 Thatos Pattern: Extended Hab Module  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
300-96 Necromunda: Ash Wastes Nomads War Party  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-97 Ash Waste Nomads Dustback Helamites  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
300-98 Necromunda: Orlock Outrider Quads  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-01 Necromunda: Ironhead Squat Prospectors  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-02 Necromunda: Cargo-8 Ridgehauler  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
301-03 Necromunda: Cargo-8 Ridgehauler Trailer  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
301-05 Necromunda: Book Of The Outlands (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-07 Necromunda: Goliath Maulers  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-08 Aranthian Succession: Cinderak Burning  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-10 Necromunda: Escher Cutters  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-12 Nec. Promethium Tanks On Cargo-8 Trailer  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
301-13 Nec: Promethium Tanks Refuelling Station  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-14 Necromunda: Cawdor Ridge Walkers  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-17 Aranthian Succession – Vaults Of Temenos  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-19 Necromunda: Core Gang Tactics Cards Eng  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
301-21 Nec: Delaque Vehicle Gang Tactics Cards  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
301-22 Necromunda: Van Saar A/W Arachnirig  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-25 Necromunda: Ruins Of Jardlan  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
301-28 Necromunda: Apocrypha Necromunda  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
31-01 Horus Heresy: Age Of Darkness (English)  $     310.00 $315.00 2%
31-32 Liber Mechanicum: Forces/Omnissiah (Eng)  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
31-83 Age Of Darkness: Liber Imperium (Eng)  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
31-84 Horus Heresy: Reference Cards  $       20.00 $20.50 3%
400-14 Adeptus Titanicus Starter Set (English)  $     170.00 $178.50 5%
400-42 Adeptus Titanicus: Loyalist Legios (Eng)  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
400-43 Adeptus Titanicus: Traitor Legios  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
400-47 Adeptus Titanicus: Campaign Compendium  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
60-36 Citadel Palette Pad (6-Pack)  $       67.50 $73.50 9%
60-38 Citadel Battle Figure Case  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
60-39 Citadel Crusade Figure Case  $     185.00 $194.00 5%
62-02 Chaos Black Spray Paint (Usa) (6-Pk)  $     114.00 $120.00 5%
62-03 Munitorum Varnish Spray (Usa) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-15 Mephiston Red Spray Paint (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-16 Macragge Blue Spray Paint (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-20 Zandri Dust Spray Paint (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-24 Leadbelcher Spray Paint (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-25 Retributor Armour Spray (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     208.50 $210.00 1%
62-26 Mechanicus Standard Grey Spray (Nas) 6Pk  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-32 Death Guard Green Spray (Nas) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-33 Wraithbone Spray Paint (Usa)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-34 Grey Seer Spray Paint (Usa) (6-Pack)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
62-36 White Scar Spray Paint (Usa) (6-Pk)  $     138.00 $144.00 4%
63-01 Synthetic Layer Brush (Small) (X6)  $       38.40 $39.00 2%
63-07 Synthetic Base Brush (Large) (X3)  $       26.25 $27.00 3%
63-08 Synthetic Base Brush (X-Large) (X3)  $       31.50 $33.75 7%
63-12 Citadel Small Base Brush (3-Pack)  $       27.75 $28.50 3%
63-16 Citadel Medium Shade Brush (3-Pack)  $       33.00 $34.50 5%
63-18 Citadel Small Drybrush (3-Pack)  $       26.25 $27.00 3%
63-19 Citadel Medium Drybrush (3-Pack)  $       27.00 $28.50 6%
63-21 Citadel Small Layer Brush (6-Pack)  $       64.50 $69.00 7%
63-22 Citadel Medium Layer Brush (6-Pack)  $       72.00 $75.00 4%
63-23 Citadel X-Small Artificer Layer Brush  $       28.25 $29.00 3%
63-26 Citadel Large Scenery Brush (3-Pack)  $       40.50 $41.25 2%
63-27 Citadel Medium Texture Spreader (3-Pack)  $       30.75 $31.50 2%
63-28 Citadel Small Artificer Layer Brush  $       33.00 $35.00 6%
63-30 Synthetic Glaze Brush (X3)  $       20.25 $21.00 4%
66-16 Citadel Colour Assembly Stand  $       27.00 $28.00 4%
66-17 Citadel Colour Spray Stick  $       23.00 $24.00 4%
66-19 Citadel Mixed Base Pack 1  $       15.00 $15.75 5%
66-53-99 Plastic Glue (Global) (10-Pack)  $       77.50 $80.00 3%
66-61 Citadel Tools: Knife  $       34.00 $35.00 3%
66-63 Super Fine Detail Cutters  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
66-65 Citadel Tools: Mouldline Remover  $       25.00 $26.00 4%
BF-01-60 Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress Nas  $     170.00 $180.00 6%
WQ-05 Warhammer Quest: Cursed City (English)  $     199.00 $210.00 6%
03-05 L/Imperialis: Kratos Heavy Tank Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-06 L/Imperialis: Legiones Astartes Infantry  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-07 L/Imperialis: Legiones Astartes Support  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-08 Legions Imperialis: Legion Drop Pods  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-10 L/Imperialis: Rhino Transport Detachment  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-40 L/I:Legions Astartes Thunderhawk Gunship  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-56 Legions Imperialis Spartan Assault Tanks  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-59 L/I: Land Raider Proteus Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
200-47 Blood Bowl: Chaos Chosen Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
200-57 Blood Bowl: Nurgle Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-19 Blood Bowl: Khorne Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
31-02 Legiones Astartes: Deimos Pattern Rhino  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
31-07 L/Astartes: Terminator Tartaros Squad  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
31-08 L/Astartes: Praetor & Chaplain Consul  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
31-14 Legiones Astartes: Predator Battle Tank  $       70.00 $73.50 5%
31-15 L/Astartes: Typhon Heavy Siege Tank  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
31-20 L/Astartes: Kratos Heavy Assault Tank  $     130.00 $136.50 5%
31-23 Legiones Astartes: Mkvi Tactical Squad  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-25 Legiones Astartes:Contemptor Dreadnought  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
31-26 L/A: Cataphractii Terminator Squad  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
31-27 Legiones Astartes: Sicaran Battle Tank  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-28 Leviathan Dreadnought + Ranged Weapons  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-29 Leviathan Dreadnought With Claws/Drills  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-33 Legiones Astartes: Land Raider Proteus  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
31-35 Legiones Astartes: Spartan Assault Tank  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
31-36 Deredeo Dreadnought Anvilus Configuratn  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-59 Horus Heresy: Predator Support Tank  $       70.00 $73.50 5%
31-60 Horus Heresy: Scorpius Missile Tank  $       65.00 $68.50 5%
31-61 Legiones Astartes: Vindicator Siege Tank  $       70.00 $73.50 5%
31-62 Legiones Astartes: Cerberus Heavy Tank  $     115.00 $118.00 3%
31-63 Legiones Astartes: Sicaran Venator  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
31-68 Horus Heresy L/A: Mkiii Tactical Squad  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
109-16 Wh Underworlds: Hexbane’S Hunters (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
202-13 Blood Bowl: Imperial Nobility Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
06-06 Old World: Kingdom Of Bretonnia (Eng)  $     255.00 $265.00 4%
06-08 Kob: Knights Of The Realm On Foot  $       80.00 $84.00 5%
06-09 Kingdom Of Bretonnia: Pegasus Knights  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
06-11 Kingdom/Bretonnia: Knights Of The Realm  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
06-17 Arcane Journal: Kingdom Of Bretonnia  $       27.00 $28.00 4%
200-66 Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
03-13 Legions Imperialis: Baneblade Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-14 L/Imperialis: Solar Auxilia Infantry  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-15 Legions Imperialis Solar Auxilia Support  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-16 L/I: Solar Auxilia Basilisks/Medusas  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-57 L/Imperialis: Malcador Infernus/Valdors  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
200-17 Blood Bowl: Dwarf Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
31-69 Horus Heresy: Solar Auxilia Battle Group  $     210.00 $215.00 2%
31-71 Horus Heresy: Solar Auxilia Dracosan  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
31-73 Hh: Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Section  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
31-77 Horus Heresy: Solar Auxilia Malcador  $       90.00 $92.00 2%
109-21 Whu: Skabbiks Plaguepack (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
200-11 Blood Bowl: Skaven Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
109-07 Whu: The Headsmen’S Curse (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
109-30 Whu: Zondara’S Gravebreakers (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
200-62 Blood Bowl: Shambling Undead Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-07 Blood Bowl: Necromantic Horror Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-36 Blood Bowl: Vampire Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
03-45 L/Imp: Warhound Titans With Ursus Claws  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
03-60 Legions Imperialis: Arvus Lighters  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
200-74 Blood Bowl: Lizardmen Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
31-06 Horus Heresy: Cerastus Knight Lancer  $     200.00 $210.00 5%
31-66 Horus Heresy: Cerastus Knight Castigator  $     200.00 $210.00 5%
31-67 Horus Heresy: Cerastus Knight Acheron  $     200.00 $210.00 5%
09-01 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Orc Bosses  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
09-02 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Orc Boyz Mob  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-04 The Old World: Orc & Goblin Tribes Dice  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
09-05 Battalion: Orc & Goblin Tribes  $     170.00 $185.00 9%
109-05 Whu: Grinkrak’S Looncourt (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
109-26 Wh Underworlds: Daggok’S Stab-Ladz (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
200-27 Blood Bowl: Goblin Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-01 Blood Bowl: Snotling Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-12 Blood Bowl: Black Orc Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
109-19 Wh Underworlds: Gryselle’S Arenai (Eng)  $       42.00 $44.00 5%
200-54 Blood Bowl: Dark Elf Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
202-02 Blood Bowl: Ogre Team  $       50.00 $52.50 5%
83-15 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Beast Of Nurgle  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
83-41 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Great Unclean One  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
83-44 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Sloppity Bilepiper  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
97-06 Hedonites Of Slaanesh: Keeper Of Secrets  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
97-08 Blades Of Khorne: Bloodletters  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
97-09 Hedonites Of Slaanesh: Daemonettes  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
97-10 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Plaguebearers  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
97-13 Disciples/Tzeentch: Flamers Of Tzeentch  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
97-18 Maggotkin Of Nurgle: Nurglings  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
97-19 Slaves To Darkness: Be’Lakor  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
97-26 Disciples Of Tzeentch: Lord Of Change  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
97-27 Blades Of Khorne Bloodthirster  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
97-28 Blades Of Khorne: Skarbrand  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
97-35 Blades Of Khorne: Skulltaker  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
97-50 Dexcessa: The Talon Of Slaanesh  $     125.00 $127.50 2%
97-62 Bloodmaster Herald Of Khorne  $       33.50 $35.00 4%
97-65 Hedonites Of Slaanesh: The Masque  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
07-01 Old World: Tomb Kings Of Khemri (Eng)  $     290.00 $299.00 3%
07-02 Arcane Journal: Tomb Kings Of Khemri  $       27.00 $28.00 4%
07-03 Tomb Kings Of Khemri: Tomb Guard  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
07-04 Tomb Kings Of Khemri:Sepulchral Stalkers  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
07-06 Tomb Kings Of Khemri: Necrosphinx  $       75.00 $79.00 5%
07-08 Tkk: Tomb King On Necrolith Bone Dragon  $     100.00 $105.00 5%
07-09 Tomb Kings Of Khemri: Skeleton Warriors  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
07-10 Tomb Kings Of Khemri: Skeleton Horsemen  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
07-11 Tomb Kings Of Khemri: Skeleton Chariots  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-03 O&G: Orc Boyz & Orc Arrer Boyz Mobs  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-06 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Orc Boar Boyz Mob  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
09-07 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Orc Boar Chariots  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-08 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Goblin Mob  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-09 O&G Tribes: Goblin Wolf Rider Mob  $       60.00 $65.00 8%
09-10 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Night Goblin Mob  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-12 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Goblin Shaman  $       29.00 $30.00 3%
56-31 Warhammer 40000: T’Au Empire Dice  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
56-48 T’Au Empire: Kroot Carnivore Squad  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
56-49 T’Au Empire: Krootox Rampagers  $       60.00 $62.50 4%
56-55 T’Au Empire: Kroot War Shaper  $       35.00 $37.00 6%
56-58 T’Au Empire: Kroot Hounds  $       40.00 $42.00 5%
56-59 T’Au Empire: Kroot Lone-Spear  $       55.00 $58.00 5%
56-67 Combat Patrol: T’Au Empire  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
06-12 Kingdom Of Bretonnia: Men-At-Arms  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
06-13 Kingdom Of Bretonnia: Peasant Bowmen  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
09-13 Orc & Goblin Tribes: Black Orc Mob  $       80.00 $85.00 6%
83-92 Slaves To Darkness Darkoath Army Set Eng  $     200.00 $210.00 5%
01-16 Warhammer 40000: Adeptus Custodes Dice  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
01-20 A/Custodes B/Force: Auric Champions  $     210.00 $215.00 2%
50-05 Warhammer 40000: Orks Dice  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
50-67 Orks: Battleforce: Stompa Boyz  $     210.00 $215.00 2%
73-01 Combat Patrol: Adeptus Custodes  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
73-50 Combat Patrol: Orks  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
03-03 Legions Imperialis: Sicaran Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-04 Legion Imperialis: Predator Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-09 Legions Imperialis:Dreadnought Drop Pods  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-11 Legions Imperialis: Malcador Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-12 L/Imperialis: Leman Russ Strike Squadron  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-17 S/Auxilia: Dracosan Transport Detachment  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-50 Legions Imperialis: Legion Fast Attack  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
03-55 Legions Imperialis: Stormhammers  $       50.00 $52.00 4%
103-30 Darktide: The Miniatures Game (English)  $     110.00 $112.00 2%
43-16 Csm Battleforce:Veterans Of The Long War  $     230.00 $240.00 4%
43-17 Csm Battleforce: Dread Talons  $     230.00 $240.00 4%
43-20 Combat Patrol: Chaos Space Marines  $     160.00 $168.00 5%
86-62 Warhammer 40000: Chaos S/Marines Dice  $       32.00 $32.75 2%
WD-22 Grombrindal: The White Dwarf (Issue 500)  $       40.00 $42.00 5%

Still I don't think the list is even complete anyway.

On 5/11/2024 at 10:46 AM, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Some might disagree but KT should be the entry. But nope its usually big expensive boxes.

5-10 men squad.

The Combat Patrol is quite high price wise for normal families with a few kids. And going to a GW for stuff does not make that appealing.

They are £95 in the UK direct... For a new game that they might have to buy rules, paints etc it gets pricy quick. 

They need something thats cheap and accessible, £30? squad, basic rules in set.  The issue with the recruit edition or whatever this edition is called is super limited.

Not everyone has the ability to whale this hobby and parents are usually in that category. 

Killteam feels a bit like the entry point/gateway drug for older players, Combat Patrol for the little Timmies

Underworlds felt like a product to target newbies as it was significantly card based, but its allegedly going.

Posted (edited)

Kill Team is not an entry point at all IME.  It is incredibly expensive to get into, particularly if you are trying to keep up with the rules.  Moreover, many of the armies are only available as parts of very expensive boxes, particularly around their release windows (~6-12 months).  It is a very scummy model for a supposedly small skirmish game.  There are a ton of better games to get into out there, and no wonder "older players" are doing just that in my area.

Edited by appiah4

it feels pretty bad that they drop the chaos release and are already raising the price of them. Just factor in the price hike and release them with that price already. It was the same with heresy 2.0 release the price of 20 tacticals was phenomenal then a short moment later price hike. 

i know people say its only a tiny increase but with everything going up in price that i need to just live not only is my hobby budget smaller the priority i place on hobby in general is dropping fast. 

4 hours ago, appiah4 said:

Kill Team is not an entry point at all IME.  It is incredibly expensive to get into, particularly if you are trying to keep up with the rules.  Moreover, many of the armies are only available as parts of very expensive boxes, particularly around their release windows (~6-12 months).  It is a very scummy model for a supposedly small skirmish game.  There are a ton of better games to get into out there, and no wonder "older players" are doing just that in my area.

Id disagree a little bit

Skirmish games by their nature are easier to get into than full tablerop. The better/more meta Killteams were mostly in expensive boxes but the compendium* killteams couldbe done quite cheap

KT also serves a commercial purpose of heres another thing we can sell to 40k players and a gateway drug to starting new armies

*compendium being separate from core rule book was a bit of tax