Shadow War Armageddon - Astra Militarum & Sisters of Battle, for now..

A bad shot of the last chick, a second heavy bolter. Another head with a targetter/bionic eye.. And the first one got a bolt pistol glued to her back. Won´t have it from the start but it is there when i have the cash..

I also got the idea to give the heavy flamer gunner a bolt gun back-up. And the one with a strap fits quite well! But I did not clean it up and glue it as she does not have access to a bolt gun.. Ah well.. Might still do it as I like the look of it though..

No more to build.. Now where to start painting...?

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

The targetter-eye seems pretty appropriate with the heavy bolter. :smile: (all of my heavy weapon marines have targetter heads)

I like the idea of the heavy flamer sister having a bolter as backup ... reminds me of the old Delaque flamer model with a shotgun stashed in their backpack :smile: 

Posted (edited)

Thanks. :) Yeah - I actually just glued it there anyways as I liked the look of it. Tried it the other way around too but went for this look. But I forgot to drill the barrel! Damn.. have to do that when it is dry..

Exactly - needs to feel cool, hehe. And that one was too. A bit like hicks and his shotgun. Except here she can fire it at long range and then grab the "skorcher".

Would have loved to have some shotguns too! I did have some for my old IG. But they are not fantastic in SWA. But for looks, Hell yeah" "-Eat dis!"

02031806-d79e-4a20-b730-d13478baf44e_text.gif

Edited by Wolf Lord Duregar