Best with Abby: Chosen vs. Terminators

What it says on the tin.

With the codex leaks/release changing Abaddon from being able to lead legionaries to chosen, I wanted to discuss how people might be running him.

To catch up anyone who doesn't know, chosen and terminators remained unchanged from their index datasheets, but abaddon was nerfed slightly. His dark destiny only grants the CP now if you pass the LD test on 7+, and he lost all the specific god keywords and only has chaos undivided(this is only relevant for the pactbound zealots detachment, but it still is a nerf).

Datasheets only:

Chosen:

-Give Abaddon adv & fallback, shoot & Charge

-Benefit more from Abby's warmaster ability

-Can embark inside landraider with a full squad

-570pts for 10 man+Abby

Terminators:

-Can deepstrike

-Better melee if you max powerfists

-Slightly better shooting

-680pts for 10man+Abby, or 495 for 5man+Abby

Personally, I think I'll be running him with Chosen has they are cheaper and benefit more from his warmaster ability.  I don't know how relevant detachments will influence people's choice but I wanted to point out some cool things.

-Fellsiege hammer would greatly benefit both, but footslogging chosen get the most.

-Running deceptors and using from all sides could give Abaddon and Terminators a 6" charge from deepstrike if setup correctly

-VotLW black crusade would be cool on max squad of terminators

-If you commit to a landraider, you could run Soulforged warpack and use Unstoppable Rampage to bust through a terrain piece and charge with Chosen and Abaddon.

That's my thoughts, but I definitely want to hear yall's opinions on this

I personally like Fellsiege but that's just me. I really like the survival boost. 

The Soulforged pack idea is a good one, but I'm not entirely convinced that's be best use. Still it would be cool to catch someone off guard and rip through a ruin to assault them. :)

If you have multiple vehicles and Abbaddon in the same army, with or without the "Vashtorr" detachment, you will possibly make him start on the table and giving reroll support to parking lot, only go into melee when having good chance of successful charge. 

So chosen may be better, they have much longer legs than terminator, and you don't need DS.