in search of the Custode Killteam: Grimhildr

I found this pictwafer in the hands of a collector on Proxima Teritus of all places. This is the proof i need, they are real this image proves it. I am one step closer to finding it.

kt.thumb.jpg.2a4d86606876b343b8d23ec78b57f4c1.jpg

I have learned that deep below the black cells and locked psychvaults of Terra is a simple data terminal. It is unassuming, unremarkable, and untouchable. To do so would cause the release of atomic fire across the Imperial Throneworld. What is stored in the memory banks of this solitary, unnetworked terminal?

A story.

A tale from the days of antiquity, long before the unification of Terra by his imperial majesty. In a time of Technobarbarians and Genewitches.

If one could entreat this device, it would tell of one of the earliest missions off world by agents of the man who would be master of mankind.

It may tell tales of a world in the Sol system far beyond prying eyes, so masterfully hidden. A world of conspiracy, and make-believe.

If one were to believe the lies of this technological terror it would tell you of this world, a maiden world so close to the birthplace of man that fate herself must have played some hand in its placement. A xenos world so close to Holy Terra would not be tolerable and a mission was planned to rectify this slight.

The men, if that description still fit the beings who travelled the infinite blackness between worlds to this possible celestial body, were less than a dozen, and of those twelve only four returned.

For sake of time, and to not trigger long dormant purification subroutines, I shall not utter their full names here.

Vikas "The stout"

Masterfully could he partake in the dance of death, and upon this world the Aeldari learnt this painful truth. Often the last in line, the first to plug a gap or hold a breach, Vikas almost enjoyed his work too much.

IMG_20240512_040708__01__01.thumb.jpg.c5d2b63f41be7b376b5a74aa52d2db08.jpg

SamIkaya "The cautious one"

As the travellers boarded their vessel, many would bear gifts and boons granted to them by the Emperor or his agents. Samikaya ever cautious and respectful of the world he could not see nor comprehend was handed a baleful lantern. Its name lost to time and space and emitting a pale weak corpse light, the relic allegedly made those warp touched to turn and shield their eyes as if blinded by the brightest of lights.

IMG_20240512_040752__01.thumb.jpg.6ec245d36b51332f14587718cfdc8d9b.jpg

Dukkha "The grim"

Dukkha was gifted a weapon unlike his brothers, heavy, crude, ancient. Made long before the unification war had begun during the dark time of old night. The heavy executioners blade handled as if it was as light as a feather in Dukkha's hands but to his brothers the weight was too much to lift.

The blade cut more than just flesh, against the xenos witches it severed the very connection between them and their afterlife. Dull empty sould stones would turn to dust as the wearers fell. Banshee's would wail, and the insectoid warriors of the aeldari would scuttle away in fear as he drew near. But for each soul he severed, the youngest member of the party would grow more dour, as if the axe trimmed his own soul blow-by-blow.

IMG_20240512_040743__01.thumb.jpg.d373d537f566848f1c7e1d40f757ba57.jpg

Ajira-Sandeep "The Wychbane"

The Eldar, or Aeldari as they call themselves, sing laments of the wychbane to this day. Although they sing them quietly in case their dirge may summon him to them. The Iyandan craftworld believe that his soul is a fragment of one of the swords of Vaul broken in Khaine's anger. The Ulthwé have a word for him that a human tongue cannot pronounce. The direct translation means pale steed, but the meaning is lost in translation into Gothic. Ajira-Sandeep bore a vambrace gifted to him by The Emperor himself, a work of artisans long since returned to the dusty soil of Terra. Its function is akin to a refactor field generator, but in the way a bucket is akin to a starship.

IMG_20240512_040802__01.thumb.jpg.6df14ba4dff010141e1dba51e38b8877.jpg

I have chartered navy flybys of the area, gone myself, and consulted years of cogitator records.

i have spent twenty three years in the Sol system looking for this world and i have found nothing, my requests to enter the palace are not even rebuked by the custodes any more they just stare at me in silence.

The records of what happened on this world are lost, this terminal doesn't exist. My conclusion is there was never an Eldar maiden world in the Sol system, it was nothing but myth or propaganda.

All records of these men indicate they met their end at the earliest days of the heresy.

IMG_20240512_040818__01__01.thumb.jpg.43808237fac7b7d98d913719f917d78b.jpg

++Data file locked.....Purge scheduled++

- The classified journal of Inquisitor ][REDACTED][

Addition note

===========

This entry is dated four weeks ago, my own investigations have located three of the four members still active to this day. Our new allies have requested i stop my search for their final member. - RG m42.