48 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Please don't nerf my Boyz. Please don't nerf my Boyz...

I'm placing bets that they jack up the points or nerf the invun to either just the 5++ or a 6++ with re rolling invuns of a 1 with decent unit size.

9 hours ago, Karhedron said:

Yes, I always found the percentage win rate charts informative so I was disappointed not to see one. 

I heard they didn’t show it because Blood Angels fell right down the chart to near the bottom due to the nerfing of their death company units and GW weren’t prepared for that backlash

16 hours ago, Karhedron said:

Yes, I always found the percentage win rate charts informative so I was disappointed not to see one. 

Conversely, I find they don't tell you very much. They don't tell you match ups, units/ characters used, it's all very much in its own limited bubble. It's a start but it's a very incomplete picture.

You can go to https://www.stat-check.com/the-meta and see all the more recent meta rankings. Its data is compiled from all the tournament tracking apps and services, pretty much the same ones GW uses. It also lets you drill down way past the standard Win Rate datapoint all without GW being involved so you dont have to consider if GW is fudging the numbers to make themselves look better (which this tool has shown in the past is something they will do).

Anyway Heres the current meta

image.thumb.png.70277300878fe8ab174339ee48b406eb.png

1 hour ago, Night Hawke said:

You can go to https://www.stat-check.com/the-meta and see all the more recent meta rankings. Its data is compiled from all the tournament tracking apps and services, pretty much the same ones GW uses. It also lets you drill down way past the standard Win Rate datapoint all without GW being involved so you dont have to consider if GW is fudging the numbers to make themselves look better (which this tool has shown in the past is something they will do).

Anyway Heres the current meta

image.thumb.png.70277300878fe8ab174339ee48b406eb.png

AdMech and GSC player population - 1%. Good job GW

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Madao said:

AdMech and GSC player population - 1%. Good job GW

thats in the meta not in the hobby. it basically means very few choose to take them to tournaments. when they get good rules that number will change drastically, i expect to see GSC player pop go way up soon.

Edited by Night Hawke

On 5/16/2024 at 9:52 PM, Malakithe said:

Please don't nerf my Boyz. Please don't nerf my Boyz...

I took it as they’re looking forward to what horde does to the meta. He mentioned the vehicle meta right now and alluded to horde being the cure. A lot of people are grumbling about the suspected power of the new ork codex though. 

7 hours ago, Wolf Guard Dan said:

I took it as they’re looking forward to what horde does to the meta. He mentioned the vehicle meta right now and alluded to horde being the cure. A lot of people are grumbling about the suspected power of the new ork codex though. 

True. I smiled when I heard that part. The cure to low model count vehicle heavy list will be infantry heavy lists. 

How are Nids doing with endless swarm?