Iron Warriors 77th, my project, lists and BRs

Posted (edited)

LOL they have already been back burnered. I am going to finish my Marine army first since it only has a few units to knock out. Then I am going to finish out a few More IW for their detachment. I think it looks pretty decent, and again, I only have to knock out a few dudes to finish it out. Then I will work on the Night Lords that was filling this thread space. 

I am going to continue work on my Loyal 77th who got lost in the warp after Paramar, and I havent heard anything official saying they turned up somewhere else during the Heresy. They were slightly corrupted by their hatred of chaos during their long trip through the warp but they still are loyal. This is mostly because I still hate the dumb looking dino-bot daemon engines so vehicles it is. 

Currently the list consists of

Chaos Lord-Kyr-whatever the objective booting enhancement is. 

Sorceror in termy armor-(owned but needs paint)-bastion plate

Warp smith-warp tracer

2 Legionary squads with chain cannons and 2 heavy melee weapons(just realized a heavy melee weapon was a power fist)

Rhino

5 chosen (Need paint and new helms) Hoping the HH command squad comes out before I get to this part, Might 3D print them if I can find good files. 

Land Raider+Kyr.

3 Vindicators

5 terminators

Havocs 4 autocannons

Havocs 4 Heavy Bolters

Havocs 4 lascannons (might have to build these along with plasma gun sergeants for all three havoc squads) 

At current points I am left with 70 points for enhancements. I dont know what the points costs are nor what the points will be for the various units. I really want more legionnaires and am tempted to drop the Chosen for a 10 man Legionary squad. As usual , the main goal will be to swamp two center objectives and just blow the hell out of the other objectives. 

Once these scattered dudes are done, then I will work on the Night Lords.

Edited by Galron