5VP for destroying copies of units?

My local store’s discord server mentions a new rule or something but no link to it, just a link to a random youtube channel I’ve never heard of on it.

can anyone link to where the actual rule is if it’s real because I’m not seeing it.

it basically gives 5 VP for destroying a unit after the first of its type is destroyed, exceptions for battleline and dedicated transports.

Perhaps you could add in this random YouTube channel? As it stands, this isn't a rumour and barely even suitable for Official Rules.

Just now, Jolemai said:

Perhaps you could add in this random YouTube channel? As it stands, this isn't a rumour and barely even suitable for Official Rules.

Agreed, moved out of N&R

6 minutes ago, Jolemai said:

I don’t like giving random people attention especially if I suspect them of being clickbaiters or liars but here it is .

Don't even need to watch 5 minutes of that video to answer all of your questions.

It's a single rule for a single mission taken out of White Dwarf, a publication that often features very thematic or narrative type missions.

I wouldn't worry.  This feels like clickbait at best.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

Don't even need to watch 5 minutes of that video to answer all of your questions.

It's a single rule for a single mission taken out of White Dwarf, a publication that often features very thematic or narrative type missions.

I wouldn't worry.  This feels like clickbait at best.

Like I said, I don’t deal with videos or channels I suspect of peddling bad information or clickbait, and since the person who posted the video was being so cagey about the source of where this new rule actually came from, I had no reason to trust the video he shared.

Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven