Necromunda Hive Secundus box

I love these models, they all look great. Really appealing product release. Those Spryers are amazing, the Van Saar look solid (I'd use them instead of standard for Necromunda personally) but for me... those Genestealers :jawdrop:

What is the nature of this box then? The article says it is a game in itself. Does that mean it's limited to the factions in the box? Are there new rules for all gangs instead?

Not the most inspiring "terrain" but I like the thought of exploring Hive Secundus.... Cool with a Dr Zoidberg ´stealer too. Time to paint up some flamers+ :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Captain Idaho said:

What is the nature of this box then? The article says it is a game in itself. Does that mean it's limited to the factions in the box? Are there new rules for all gangs instead?

The box is a stand-alone game but they show in another pic a hardback Hive Secondus rulebook. That rulebook is probably a companion to the main 2023 rulebook that includes new mssions, campaign rules, and other various bits/bobs for playing in Secondus. It will definitely not include new gang rules for all gangs just the Van Saar, otherwise GW wouldn't be able to make another two-five books for the other gangs.

I'll be picking this box up, as those genestealers look amazing, and the Tek Hunters look fantastic, very much inspired by Kill Team.  I can definitely foresee GW making the other gangs as Tek Hunters (or similar nomenclature) in time, though I do wonder if they'll have House-specific rules, or have a generic 'gang' list in the book, with various archetypes and possibly some House-specific additions to future-proof themselves.