Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus II

This is fantastic news. The way the trailer riffs on the first game's trailer is very smart, especially as "from the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me" has reached meme status in some parts. It also looks like the budget may be greater than the first game, which is great.  I'm listening to the Mechanicus soundtrack right now because I really enjoy tracks like "Children of the Omnissiah" and "Noosphere" that much. 

Being able to play as the Necron faction may make it easier for me to cajole some friends into playing it this time around. too.

I hope that although the budget will undoubtedly bring more detailed character models if the trailer is anything to go by, I hope that the Mechanicus Adepts retain their strange, garbled voices except when speaking to non-Mechanicus characters because their odd, alien speech made the game all the more atmospheric. When the first person to speak in a recognisable language isn't a human, but a Necron character it gives some idea just how far removed the Adeptus Mechanicus is from the baseline human.

Overall I have been picking at tiny details that I loved about the first game. If it's just more of the same but more polished I'd be delighted, but the teaser hints the visuals, sound are getting an upgrade and the Necron campaign is just icing on the cake... I just hope that the game doesn't get a mandate from GW to ruin the entire faction so that every mission requires you to field 10,000 units, all of which are useless just because GW seem to want to run Admech into the ground inside and outside of the tabletop. :laugh:

Do we know if the same soundtrack guy is coming back for this one? I really enjoyed the first game, but the music was a huge draw for me in particular.