Necromunda Trazior Sentry Gun

Posted (edited)

"Hey look buddy, I'm an enginseer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a gun, and if that don't work... Use more gun. Take for instance this heavy caliber quad-pod mounted lil' old number designed recovered by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you. "

-Enginseer En'jinear

Edited by Nephaston

These look great! And would be perfect if you were making GSC themed terrain as I could imagine make shift barricades having these mounted on them.

1 hour ago, Petitioner's City said:

You do know tarantulas - definitely a veteran forge world model - still exist ;)

image.png.b8df796c64a6330e705860cb8b41f0a8.png

Yes, I just couldn't resist doing a comment along to that tune.

Also I'm not a resin fan, so seeing a plastic version will see me go from wanting some sentry guns to making that purchase. 

1 hour ago, torcathmk2 said:

I think the origin for these lies back in White Dwarf 204, which had an article about Spyrer gangs using automated defences when they resting. It led to some interesting conversions...

zdfthzdhtzhte.JPG

One of the most interesting scenarios ever

5 hours ago, Captain Idaho said:

I love those tarantulas!

I would have preferred actual Tarantulas for Horus Heresy. Imho what Necromunda needs is to plug gaps in its range: missing weapons, missing brutes, missing guilders, etc...

1 hour ago, The Scorpion said:

I would have preferred actual Tarantulas for Horus Heresy. Imho what Necromunda needs is to plug gaps in its range: missing weapons, missing brutes, missing guilders, etc...

That´s not how GW works, now - is it?? :biggrin::wink:

I´m too new to know what is needed but I know how it feels playing something that lacks options - and focus goes to something completely new.. Atleast Hive Secundus and the setting seems pretty exciting..

8 hours ago, Nephaston said:

"Hey look buddy, I'm an enginseer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a gun, and if that don't work... Use more gun. Take for instance this heavy caliber quad-pod mounted lil' old number designed recovered by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you. "

-Enginseer En'jinear

I don’t know how to like this more.