Hey guys!

I'm Norman, pretty new to the hobby but loving every minute of it. I started collecting/painting Warhammer last fall, mostly with AoS, but a pallet-cleanse box of Exalted Sorcerers later I was hooked on the dust. Also a Nurgle enjoyer. I love building, painting, and reading about all the cool armies that y'all build. I haven't played yet and only know half the rules, but once I've got an army tabletop ready I just might take the leap.

Looking forward to sharing some photos of my progress as a painter, liking your posts, and joining the Chaos Stronghold during the Call To Arms! 

Some of my work:

IMG_2208.JPEG

IMG_2183.JPEG

IMG_2110.JPEG

Gratias omnes! 

8 hours ago, Bouargh said:

Hi Norman and welcome.

Very nice stuff for someone new to the hobby. There are definitively some predating artistics skills there. You have a background as a painter , haven´t you?

Ahhhh, you're too kind! No painting background to speak of, just an extreme stubbornness to fix mistakes and a whooooooole lot of YouTube videos. 

Welcome, NP!  Be sure to start threads and share your work in the Death Guard and Thousand Sons subforums.  Looking forward to seeing you in the Chaos Stronghold for Call to Arms - last year, it was the stronghold with the best community and most positive spirit, so I'm sure you'll enjoy making vows there this year.