=] Call to Arms: Imperium Stronghold [=

Posted (edited)

The B&C Presents:

large.StrongholdTopper.png.00c6f0926c18f

The Call to Arms 2024

IMPERIUM STRONGHOLD

What better way to celebrate a new edition of our favourite table-top wargame than to have a big Inter-Forum Painting Event, amiright? Time to bust out those brushes and paints and stand ready to represent your Forum/s of choice and aid them on the path to claim Victory!!!!

Intro Imperium.png

What is The Call to Arms, I hear you ask?

The Call to Arms is a multi-forum event designed to  encourage us all to start a new army, or bolster our current forces.

The Forums of the B&C are divided up into four Strongholds;

The Imperium Stronghold

The Chaos Stronghold

The Xenos Stronghold

The Heresy Stronghold

These four Strongholds will act as the hub for each of the four main Factions, and will for the 3 Month duration of the Call to Arms, run independently of the three other Strongholds. Each Stronghold may have different targets and goals, and even their own mini/complementary events, all with unique badges and achievements, but at the end of the 3 months, the four Strongholds will face off, and overall winners will be declared.

Start Date: 15th JUNE 2024

End Date: 17th SEPTEMBER 2024

(Timezone will be GMT +10, please make local adjustments for time)

Rules Imperium.png

So, how is it all going to work?

1. As each of the Strongholds are acting (initially) as their own Events, you may choose to focus within a single Stronghold, or participate in all four Strongholds, and any complementary/mini-events that you would like to. Your Vows will be treated independently in each Stronghold, meaning a Failed Vow in one Stronghold will NOT effect Vows in the other Strongholds.
  2. Models pledged to a Stronghold must come from the army books associated with those Forums covered by each Stronghold. The exceptions to this are Titans and models from the Other Games Forum (Aeronautica, Kill Team, Necromunda), these models / units may be pledged to any Stronghold.
  3. You may join in any of the Events at any time within the 3 Month time-frame of The Call to Arms
  4. For each Stronghold, you have a MAXIMUM of 3 Vows, you must finish your active vow before pledging to a second or third vow.
  5. In addition to the three Vows, any model in the 10pt Category or higher will fit into the "Job's a Big'un" Vow, and will run separate from the 3 Vow limit and have the entirety of the 3 months to be completed. 
  6. Once recorded, Vows may not be altered, however special considerations may be made upon request.
  7. There is no minimum pledge, you may vow 1 model, or your entire collection, but beware, failing your last active vow will invalidate any completed vows you may have already submitted.

Participation Imperium.png

How do I join in?

Each model has a point value based upon it's size, and the comparative amount of effort and time it takes to paint said model, listed below are are the points-per-model, more specific lists can be found in each Forums Rally Point thread, but I've added some generic examples below,

1pt   Infantry

2pts   Cavalry/Bikers

3pts   Heavy Weapons Teams / Walkers (Dreadnaughts, Sentinals)

4pts   Skimmers / Light Vehicles (Landspeeders, ATV, Armigers)

5pts   Small Tanks (Leman Russ, Rhino Variants)

6pts   Large Tanks (Rogal Dorn, Sicaran, Land Raider)

8pts   Superheavies (Baneblades etc) 

10pts  Imperial Knight etc

5pts   Leader and Unit Composition: 1 OR Epic Hero

10pts Primarchs

NOTE: Characters with Retinue, I.E. Saint Celestine. Celestine is the EPIC HERO, and is worth 5pts, her two Sister Superiors are Seraphim, which are worth 1pt each.

20pts Warhound Titan

30pts Reaver Titan

40pts  Warbringer Titan

50pts Warlord Titan

Terrain

1pt    3 Munitorum Barrels, 4 Munitorum Crates, Zone Morialtis/Gallowdark Column, Octarius Ramshackle Bridges

2pts   Aegis Defence Line Section, Aegis Defence Platform, Galvanic Servo-haulers, Thermic Plasma Conduit Section, Imperialis Ruins Wall Section, Zone Morialtis/Gallowdark Wall, Octarius Scrap Heap/Barricade

3pts   Fronteris Vox Antenna, Fronteris Auspex Shrine, Thermo-exchanger Shrine, Octarius Oil Rig, Necromunda Fuel Tanks

4pts   Munitorum Container, Mechsnicus Transterrsnic Gantry, Galvanic Servo-crane, Big'ead Bossbunka, Skull Alter, Noctilith Crown, Octarius Ramshackle Walls

5pts   Tidewall Droneport, Tidewall Shieldline, Feculant Gnarlmaw, Miasmic Malignifier

6pts   Fronteris Landing Pad, Mechanicus Forgeshine, Mechanicus Galvanic Magnavent

8pts   Fronteris Hab Bunker, Manufactorum Administratus,

10pts Zone Morialtis Gang Stronghold

Note: Custom/Scratchbuilt terrain- use this list as a guide as to how many points tour terrain is worth, but please make sure to mention your terrain is custom when Vowing.

You may vow ANY MODEL that is covered by THIS STRONGHOLD, but you must allocate your points to only one FORUM.

Please make your vows in this thread in the following format;

"I, {insert username}, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint {insert units/models} for {xxx pts} for the Glory of {insert Forum} and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

example;

I, Grotsmasha, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 20 Legionaires, 3 Outriders, 1 Consul, and 1 Contemptor Dreadnought for 34pts for the Glory of the Emperor and the Heresy Stronghold on or before September 17th, or bear the badge of failure until year's end."

The post that contains your Vow must include starting pictures that contain all the models from the Vow.

Starting models may be in any of the following conditions;

• In the box
  • On the Sprue
  • Assembled
  • Single Colour Primed
  • For Tanks / Titans, Sub-assemblies primed in different colours will be acceptable, I.E. chassis in Leadbelcher, with armour plates in secondary colour.

Additionally, you may pledge models you have not yet received I.E. Warhammer: Imperium Subscription, just make sure a image is edited in to your Vow post once you've received the models, and make a post indicating that you have done so.

Your Vow is considered complete when you declare it so, and post completed pictures of all models contained within the Vow. Although "Complete" is to your own standard, we would like you to aim for GW's "Battle Ready", with the miniatures based. If basing is something you don't do, or won't be doing within the Event's timeline, please return the bases to flat black or brown as this will greatly enhance the Completed presentation.

Required Completion Pictures: Please include 1 image with a complete shot of the entire Vow, I also encourage everyone to include additional images for each squad/unit in the vow, please post these within Spoiler / Hidden tags. 

Once you have made your vow, pop this badge of Participation into your Signature,

participation badge Imperium.png

Awards Imperium.png

Will there be any awards?

Yes!!  There will be Badges and Achievements within the Imperium Stronghold,

Event Failed: Servitor 

10 points:  Veteran 
25 points  Sergeant 
45 points:  Lieutenant 
75 points:  Master 
100+ points:  Regent of the Imperium 

Artificer - Top 1, 2, or 3 best painted models from each Forum, chosen by the Moderators. 
Princeps - Awarded to all completed Titans 
Imperium Champion - Awarded to the Frater who individually paints the most points worth of models in the Imperium Stronghold

Champions of the Horde - The Imperium Forum with the highest overall points worth of models

Champion of the Call - The Imperium Forum that has the Highest Participation vs. Completion Percentage.

As to the overall competition between the Strongholds, there will also be Badges awarded for the following;

Masters of the Horde - The Stronghold that completes the highest overall points worth of models.

Masters of the Call - The Stronghold that has the Highest Participation vs. Completion Percentage.

Master Artificer - Voted best painted Model, chosen from the 4 Stronghold Artificers.

In addition to the Badges and Achievements above, there will be additional Awards for the following 4 categories. At this stage there are no physical prizes like last year, but that *MAY* change by the end of the Event.

Favourite Young Blood - This category is for Participants who have been building and/or painting models for less than 12 months. Anyone wishing to participate as A Young Blood will need to specifically declare that are are doing so within their Vows. At the conclusion of the Event all Young Blood Entries will be placed into a Poll for the B&C at large to vote on and pick a Favourite. The voting criteria for this category is not about picking the best painted model, but the model that inexplicably pulls a smile on your face, one that makes you think, damn that's cool.. 

Master of the Forge - Best Conversion or Kit-bash. Anyone wishing to participate for the Master of the Forge Badge and Prize will need to specifically declare that they are doing so within their Vows.

Stronghold Artificer - Awarded to four Participants, one from each Stronghold for the Best Painted Model in from the Stronghold, chosen by the Frater via Poll.

Grand Marshal - Individual with the Most Points of Models Painted across all Strongholds

That's it, you've done it, you've made it to the end!!!

If you have any questions or queries, just @Grotsmasha and I'll be more than happy to help you out, now, go on, get, don't you have models to be painting?

F.A.Q.s

Q- If I have models with different coloured heads or shoulder pads, can they be primed different colours IE. Black templars or Eldar Guardians?

A- Yes, this is acceptable.

Q- I want to paint Traitor Guard, is there a way to pledge them to Chaos?

A- Yes, for the purposes of Traitor Guard, the Astra Militarum units may be pledged to Chaos. The Realm of Chaos is the most appropriate forum.

Q- Are 3D prints allowed?

A- Yes, as long as they are board appropriate, 3D prints can be pledged to the Call to Arms. Use the points associated with the unit they represent.

Edited by Grotsmasha

Posted (edited)

PARTICIPANTS

Adepta Sororitas - Pledged:  70pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

Participants: 1

Dread  -  Vow 1: 70pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

Aestred and Agathae (5)

10 Sacracent Sisters (10)

15 Retributor Sisters (15)

20 Battle Sisters (20)

1 Castigator (5)

15 Seraphim Sisters (15)

Adeptus Astartes - Pledged:  290pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

Participants: 4

crimsondave  -  Vow 1: 197pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

Master Lazarus (5)

Lieutenant Zakariah (5)

1 Judiciar (5)

1 Captain in Gravis (5)

1 Indomitus Chaplain (5)

1 Primaris Librarian (5)

Librarian in Phobos (5)

1 Jump Assault Captain (5)

1 Apothecary Biologis (5)

1 Lieutenant (5)

1 Techmarine (5)

10 Sternguard Vets (10)

10 Intercessors (10)

10 Heavy Intercessors (10)

10 Jump Intercessors (10)

5 Infiltrators (5)

5 Incursors (5)

6 Aggressors (6)

6 Eradicators (6)

10 Hellblasters (10)

20 Mk 6 Tactical Marines (20)

10 Scouts (10)

1 Balistus Dreadnaught (3)

1 Land Raider (6)

1 Repulsor (6)

1 Impulsor (5)

1 Predator (5)

2 Rhinos (10)

1 Drop Pod (5)

firestorm40k  -  Vow 1: 3pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

3 Aggressors (3)

Galron  -  Vow 1: 41pts  -  Not Completed  |  Vow 2: *Proposed 23pts*  | 

Spoiler

Gravis Captain (5)

Phobos Librarian (5)

5 Heavy Intercessors (5) 

5 Intercessors (5) 

5 Devastators (5) 

2 Inceptors (5) 

5 Scouts (5) 

3 Outriders (6)

Spoiler

Corswain (5)

5 Jump Intercessors (5)

5 Company Heroes (5)

8 Infernus (8)

Halandaar  -  Vow 1: 49pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

Supreme Grand Master Azrael (5pts)

Master Belial (5pts)

Asmodai (5pts)

5 Deathwing Knights with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)

5 Deathwing Knights with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)

5 Deathwing Terminators with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)

5 Deathwing Terminators with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)

6 Inner Circle Companions (6pts)

Adeptus Mechanicus - Pledged:  69pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

bouargh  -  Vow 1: 69pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

1 Admech Patrol;

• 1 Manipulus (5pts)
  • 3 Serberis Raiders (6pts)
  • 10 Skitarii (10pts)
  • 5 Pteraxii (5pts)

1 Master of the Watch (5pts)

1 Archeotechnologist (5pts)

1 Engineseer (5pts)

1 Marshall (5pts)

10 Negavolt Cultists (Electropriests) (10pts)

Admech scenery inc;

• 3 Small Machines (3pts)
  • 2 Big Machines (4pts)
  • 1 Generator (6pts)

Astra Militarum - Pledged:  43pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

Trokair  -  Vow 1: 43pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

15 Guardsmen (15)

10 Rough Riders (20)

2 Field Ordnance Batteries (8)

Imperial Knights - Pledged: 108pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

NovemberIX  -  Vow 1: 108pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

Jobs a Big'Un:

• 1 Cerastus Castigator (10)
  • 1 Dominus Castellan (10)
  • 1 Dominus Valiant (10)
  • 1 Knight Preceptor (10)
  • 1 Knight Paladin (10)
  • 1 Skyshield Landing Pad (10)

2 Armiger Helverin (8)

2 Armiger Warglaive (8)

8 Armiger Moirax (32)

Talons of the Emperor - Pledged: 000pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

Participants: 0

The Imperium of Mankind - Pledged: 106pts / Complete: 000pts / Secured: 000pts

Participants: 2

Brother Argent  -  Vow 1: 35pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

1 Gravis Captain (5)

1 Phobos Lt (5)

1 Terminator Chaplain (5)

5 Assault Intercessors (5)

5 Infiltrators (5)

3 Suppressors (5)

3 Eliminators (3)

1 Firestrike Servo Turret (2)

Lord Ikka  -  Vow 1: 71pts  -  Not Completed  |

Spoiler

16 Van Saar Gangers (16pts)

3 Cyber-Arachnids (3pts)
1 Arachni-rig (3pts)
10 Escher Gangers (10pts)
6 Orlock Gangers (6pts)
5 Enforcer Suppressor Patrolmen (5pts)

3 Enforcer Patrolmen (3pts)

1 Neuro-mancer, 6 Neuro-plague Zombies (7pts)
1 Crazy Merc Shotgunner (1pt)

5 Uphive Hunters (5pts)

5 Cultist Gunmen (5pts)

1 Heavy Outlands Transport (5pts) 

1 Star Phantom Deathwatch Marine (1pt)

1 HH Raven Guard Assault Legionaire (1pt)

Edited by Grotsmasha

* NOTE: THIS THREAD WILL BE UNLOCKED AND OPEN FOR VOWS JUNE 15TH *

Please take this time to check out your chosen Rally Point, look at the points values and plan your vows

• 2 weeks later...

I, NovemberIX, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 1 Cerastus Castigator, 1 Dominus Castellan, 1 Dominus Valiant, 1 Knight Preceptor, 1 Knight Paladin, 2 Armiger Helverin, 2 Armiger Warglaive, 6 Armiger Moirax, 1 Skyshield Landing pad. for 100pts for the Glory of Imperial Knghts and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

6Wpyb70.jpeg

Edited by NovemberIX

I, Firestorm40k, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 1 Aggressor Squad for 3 points for the Glory of the Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

IMG_20240611_211601_edit_12125042148670.thumb.jpg.0463b6a4cbdd26ba916d1ced989a55ba.jpg

Vowed in the Subforum thread instead of here by mistake.   

2 hours ago, Trokair said:

I, Trokair, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 15 Guardsmen, 10 Rough Riders and 2 Field Ordnance Batteries  for 33 pts for the Glory of Imperial Guard and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

Start Picture, undercoated in Leadbelcher.

image.png.57a6a31ac8fa1818559a6e9cedb48c68.png

I, Galron, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint Captain in gravis, phobos libby, 5 heavy intercessors,  5 intercessors, 5 devastators, 2 inceptors, 5 scouts, 3 outriders for my red scorpions as vow1 and for vow#2 Corswain, 5 jump intercessors, 5 company heroes, 8 infernus for my Redeemed Dark Angels for  the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end. 

(Pictures to follow)

20240612_181111.jpg

20240612_181109.jpg

20240612_181105.jpg

20240602_170244_001.jpg

20240601_141605.jpg

20240601_141557.jpg

Edited by Galron

I, HALANDAAR, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint the below listed units for a total of 49 POINTS for the glory of the ADEPTUS ASTARTES forum and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

• Supreme Grand Master Azrael (5pts)
  • Master Belial (5pts)
  • Asmodai (5pts)
  • 5 Deathwing Knights with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)
  • 5 Deathwing Knights with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)
  • 5 Deathwing Terminators with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)
  • 5 Deathwing Terminators with Teleport Homer & Watcher in the Dark (7pts*)
  • 6 Inner Circle Companions (6pts)

*I counted the Teleport Homers and Watchers as models in their own right but please let me know if this is incorrect.

image.thumb.jpeg.ed07569591100498d5473e8188c72e42.jpeg

"I, Lord_Ikka, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint the following models for a total of 77 points for the Glory of The Imperium of Mankind sub-forum and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

16 Van Saar gangers (16 points)

3 cyber-arachnids (3 points)
1 Arachni-rig (3 points)
10 Escher gangers (10 points)
6 Orlock gangers (6 points)
5 Enforcer Suppressor patrolmen (5 points)

3 Enforcer patrolmen (3 points)

1 Neuro-mancer and 6 neuro-plague zombies (7 points)
1 Crazy merc shotgunner (1 point)

5 Uphive hunters (5 points)

5 Cultist gunmen (5 points)

1 Heavy Outlands Transport (5 points) 

1 Deathwatch Space Marine- Star Phantom (1 point)

1 Heresy-era Raven Guard Assault Marine (1 point)

4 Inquisition henchmen and 2 dogs (6 points)

wCyjciP.jpeg

gaeOiq7.jpeg

k9E1hEN.jpeg

dLzKXzn.jpeg

QaZXK1Z.jpeg

LisLfq1.jpeg

2Xz3A9D.jpeg

XZGC51u.jpeg

K1mOeUK.jpeg

Von1BHB.jpeg

L0W8ny6.jpg

Edited by Lord_Ikka

"I, Dread, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint {Aestred and Agathae, 2 5 sister sacracent squads, 3 5 sister retributor squads, 2 10 strong battle sister squads, my new Castigator, and a 10 girl seraphim and 5 girl seraphim squad.} for {70 pts} for the Glory of {the Emperor} and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

20240614-191034.jpg
20240614-191041.jpg
20240614-191048.jpg

20240614-191206.jpg
20240614-191249.jpg

20240614-191217.jpg

20240614-191318.jpg
20240614-191348.jpg
20240614-191431.jpg

20240614-191431.jpg
20240614-191558.jpg

I think I got all the pictures. Thought it would be good to start with a small vow.

Edited by Dread

I, Brother Argent, heed the Call to Arms and vow to paint:

1x Gravis Armour Captain (My prize for somehow winning the Artificer Award for the Imperium Faction)

1x Phobos Lt.

1x Terminator Chaplain

5x Assault Intercessors

5x Infiltrators

3x Suppressors

3x Eliminators

1x Firestrike Servo Turret.

For a total (I think) of 33 pts.  These I vow to complete by the 17 September for the glory of the Imperium, the Imperium of Man Sub forum (as per last year and again intend on my next vow including more of a cover of all forces) and the glorious Liber.

Pic incoming.

I didn't get everything based/de-moldlined etc as intended before the call so lets see how I manage this year with smaller vows.

"I, crimsondave, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 10 Sternguard Vets, Master Lazarus, Lieutenant Zakariah, 10 Intercessors,1 Judiciar, 10 Heavy Intercessors, 1 Captain in Gravis, 20 Mk 6 Tactical Marines, 1 Indomitus Chaplain, 1 Primaris Librarian, 10 Jump Assault (Indomitus Conversions), 1 Jump Assault Captain, 5 Infiltrators, 5 Incursors, Librarian in Phobos, 10 Scouts, 6 Aggressors, 1 Apothecary Biologis, 6 Eradicators, 1 Techmarine, 10 Hellblasters, 1 Lieutenant, 1 Balistus Dreadnaught, 1 Land Raider, 1 Repulsor, 1 Impulsor, 1 Predator, 2 Rhinos, and 1 Drop Pod for 197 points for the Glory of The Lion and the Emperor, and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

Ignore the Deathwing in the pics.  If I finish this one I’ll vow them later.  Going to the beach this week so I’m already behind a week.

Spoiler

IMG_1135.thumb.jpeg.095b018ac25962af2cef2b4f17583edd.jpegIMG_1133.thumb.jpeg.4a43db4bc597ccb22877994e8eac18e5.jpeg

Edited by crimsondave
Forgot Impulsor

I, bouargh, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint:

• 1 Admech Patrol box inc. 1 Manipulus (5pts), 3 Serberis (6 points), 10 Skitarii (10 points) and 5 Pteraxii (5 points) - total 26 points
  • 1 Master of the Watch - total 5 points
  • 1 Archeotechnologist (5 points), one Engineseer (5 points) and 1 Marshall (5 points) - total 15 points
  • 10 Negavolt cultists as proxi Electropriests - total 10 points
  • Admech scenery inc. 3 small machines (3 points), 2 big machines (4 points) and 1 generator (6 points) - total 13 points

For a grand total of 69 points for the Glory of Adeptus Mechanicus and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.1ad299e9c642029b3ec5c42467a958d3.jpeg

Progress could be followed in my blog and galleries

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Boc said:

@crimsondave isn't going to go outside for the next 3 months holy crap 

No guarantee I’ll make it.  It motivated me last year.  Even if I fail I’ll still get a lot done.  Win/win.  Other than being a servitor.

"I, Daylight, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 5 Infernus Marines, 5 Terminators, a Captain in terminator armor, and a Librarian in terminator armor for 20 points for the Glory of the Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

image0.jpeg

It's time to make my own vow, 

"I, Grotsmasha, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint the following models;

The Lion (10pts) - Jobs a Big'un

Belial (5pts)

Centurion Company Master (counts-as Belial) (5pts) - Master of the Forge

Terminator Librarian (5pts)

8 Watchers in the Dark (8)

5 Deathwing Knights (5pts)

15 Deathwing Terminators (15pts)

4 Teleport Homers (4)

1 Brutalis Dreadnought (3)

1 Ballistus Dreadnought (3)

1 Chibi Space Marine (5)

1 Chibi Skitarii (5)

for 63pts for the Glory of The Lion and the Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end."

large.PSX_20240616_164739.jpg.9513508e6a

large.PSX_20240616_165423.jpg.07902122dd

Spoiler

large.PSX_20240616_165449.jpg.69cd4734f4

large.PSX_20240616_165514.jpg.7ac9317914

large.PSX_20240616_165540.jpg.aad51eb204

large.PSX_20240616_171015.jpg.e1f0448e8c

Edited by Grotsmasha
forgot the pic of the Chibis

I, painting servitor E1m0 heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 13 HWTs and 26 Guardsmen for 68 pts for the Glory of Imperial Guard and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

image.thumb.jpeg.5c50fa968b6f627f1ddce1a19e89a9f1.jpeg

They have now been primed and HWT bases are being printed :biggrin:

Edited by elmo

I, Dr. Clock, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to convert and paint 2 Company Command Squads, 1 Kasrkin Squad and 1 Deathwatch Deredeo for 23 pts for the Glory of Astra Militarum and Deathwatch and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

large.Imp_Vow_24.jpg.6157a7b8b916c9920e1

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

I, EdgyVampiteAngels, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 10 tactical marines, 5 Sanguinary Guard, and two Land Raiders for 27 points for the Glory of the Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 30th September 2023, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

I, Paladin777, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint a redemptor dreadnaught and 5 kitbashed Jump Assault Intercessors for 8 points for the Glory of Adeptus Astartes and the Imperium Stronghold on or before 17th September 2024, or bear the badge of failure until years end.

IMG_0110.jpeg