Autumn inquisitor event - warband construction

Very dark :smile: 

Whilst I like the first model, I don't know if their neck looks too long? It could just be an optical illusion caused by the fabric covering their neck. :blush: 

I see what you mean. It might also be the photo angle, but im gonna get the model on hand for a proper look 

@INKS Have you played Dark Heresy? It's pretty great, even if it takes a deft hand to balance. Probably easier to access than OG Inquisitor, and there was alot more content overall so it feels much more complete than Inq in the end.

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

No I have not. I have heard of it before. but never played it

No I have not. I have heard of it before. but never played it

Dark heresy is well worth getting even as inspiration. It’s got great illustrations, fluff from outside mainstream GW and nice presentation. 
Personally I’ll be playing original inq rules, but dark heresy seems easier to play. If I ran my own game I’d definitely run it as ICRPG (an osr / old school dnd type game) cause it’s really fast and exciting 

Have to say, this thread is hitting my nostalgia buttons. Nice work on the models.

Dark heresy is well worth getting even as inspiration. It’s got great illustrations, fluff from outside mainstream GW and nice presentation. 
Personally I’ll be playing original inq rules, but dark heresy seems easier to play. If I ran my own game I’d definitely run it as ICRPG (an osr / old school dnd type game) cause it’s really fast and exciting 

Just to echo Gideon a little, the artwork, lore and presentation of the DH splatbooks is fantastic, laying out all the background work on specific crusades, the involved parties, and everything in between. Even on PDF, they're not bad at all. The ruleset can be wonky, and sometimes the layout is a bit pepper-pot, but it converts and corrects a lot from Inquisitor, which, I love.

I have really enjoyed everything that I've seen of this project so far, and I am very much looking forward to seeing the finished warband. :thumbsup:

If possible, I'd also love to see pictures of other warbands that participate in the event. Inq28 is a great atmospheric way to enjoy the hobby.

I have really enjoyed everything that I've seen of this project so far, and I am very much looking forward to seeing the finished warband. :thumbsup:

If possible, I'd also love to see pictures of other warbands that participate in the event. Inq28 is a great atmospheric way to enjoy the hobby.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you like them.

I’m looking forwards to see what other people bring too. I haven’t played anything GW related in ten years or so, so I’m excited to share the hobby with real meatspace people.

my warband has gotten out of control a bit, and now there are more than twenty minis in it. So much so that it will end up next year’s army on parade.