Jump Pack Primaris poses vs normal Assault Primaris

Hey folks,

Was wondering of anyone had compared the poses of the Jump Pack vs normal Assault Primaris?  I'm debating if it's worth the hassle of getting the Jump Pack dudes and removing those annoying flying booties they have to make them into more ground based Assault Marines, but if the poses are the same, it's not worth it.

Also has anyone removed those flying bootie jet nozzles, it shouldn't be too hard?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Be warned first that the backpacks don't quite attach the the same way either.

As to wether the poses are too similiar - no not really.

Not really worried about the backpacks as I tend to use 3D printed ones that always need green-stuff to attach them.

Might see if I can grab some bodies on the cheap for variety. 

Edited by sbarnby71
spelling

1 minute ago, Elzender said:

A fellow hobbyist by the name of Valbjorn on Instagram has recently shown pictures of a Jumppack Assault Primaris with the leg thrusters removed, maybe that can give you an idea? I do not know whether he is present here on on other social media platforms.

Thanks, I'll try and find his content.  I'm leaning towards not bothering with the jump bodies as looking at them again, not many look like they would work if they were meant to be running on the ground which was my main goal here, then add the faff of removing the thrusters and adding the panel lines back in on the back of the legs.  I'm feeling 3rd party legs might just be easier.