The Rumour Engine – 16th July 2024

I'm wondering if it might be an anniversary model of some description. Failing that, it's possibly Mechanicus related. Though more 30k unless this rumour engine image isn't going to be solved until the 11th edition AdMech codex drops

20 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

I'm wondering if it might be an anniversary model of some description. Failing that, it's possibly Mechanicus related. Though more 30k unless this rumour engine image isn't going to be solved until the 11th edition AdMech codex drops

Following your logic I wonder if it's the new Warhammer plus mini? Or ad/dark mech or scions for kill team?

5 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said:

Following your logic I wonder if it's the new Warhammer plus mini? Or ad/dark mech or scions for kill team?

CMV thinks the WH+ mini could be a Blood Angels terminator 

29 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

Or there's Ad Mech model(s) in the end of edition campaign.

6 hours ago, FoursCompany said:

The hologram vaguely reminds me of the KT terrain that released with the Corrupted Guard and Phobos teams last season (I can’t remember what it was called. The one with the airlift pad and the radar dish). 

I’m calling a KT model. Maybe the rumored Scion jump-team. 

It’s clearly the fortress of redemption 

omg could this also be a tease inside of a tease? Are they bringing the FoR back as well?

one can only hope.