Size difference between a Rhino and Crawler?

INKS

The crawler is bigger, but how much bigger? wondering if anyone can compare them for me., I don't have a crawler yet but I would love to do some sort of conversion to make a crawler into a rhino, I love the tracks and overall shape of the crawler. My fear is that it's just too big for a Rhino.

My thoughts is that I would add side doors, remove the mortar on the back and add a squarish back to make it appear like it's holding troops.

Ok, did some more research, this has been done before and well with Rhinos and or Chimeras. Will see what I can get off ebay to save money on the conversion but I really like this idea.

the only thing I did not see was people making the side doors, but I have some ideas for that and how to bulk / build that out.

Sounds cool - definitely remember to show off your results!

(One of my wishes for Death Guard - and I suppose all the Cult Legions - is that if they're going to keep using the standard CSM vehicles, they at least get unique vehicle upgrade sprues.)

I've got both at home I can take some pics after work if you're still looking for inspiration.

I would say that the crawler is definitely bigger but not a massive difference.  I saw a conversion online where someone did something similar to what you're looking for, but didn't have side doors. I'll have to do some digging to see if I can find it again.

I would like them to release more bespoke death guard vehicles. The aesthetic tickles my brain. 

21 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

I've got both at home I can take some pics after work if you're still looking for inspiration.

I would say that the crawler is definitely bigger but not a massive difference.  I saw a conversion online where someone did something similar to what you're looking for, but didn't have side doors. I'll have to do some digging to see if I can find it again.

I would like them to release more bespoke death guard vehicles. The aesthetic tickles my brain. 

Yeah it really does for me as well

11 minutes ago, Grotsmasha said:

For the side doors, I'd be looking at the round doors from the Deimos Kit.

this is a good idea, that is what I'll be looking into