Greetings

HunterofHunters

Hello everyone. Obviously, I’m new here. I’m just getting started in Heresy with this 2nd edition and would love to be able to turn to this forum and its members for advice on things like list building. I am currently building up an Alpha Legion army while my brother is working on World Eaters. I’m also hoping to start a Heresy group here in Arizona for those in the East Valley, Casa Grande, Coolidge, and/or Florence.

Welcome @HunterofHunters! Glad to see another AZ local here. Unfortunately I am in Northern Phoenix, but my group lives mainly in Mesa.  Here is the link to the Warhammer 30k AZ fb group.  Also check out our HH section of B&C. 

Also what store do you go to Locally?

If you need anything feel free to ask. 

2 hours ago, HunterofHunters said:

Hello everyone. Obviously, I’m new here. I’m just getting started in Heresy with this 2nd edition and would love to be able to turn to this forum and its members for advice on things like list building. I am currently building up an Alpha Legion army while my brother is working on World Eaters. I’m also hoping to start a Heresy group here in Arizona for those in the East Valley, Casa Grande, Coolidge, and/or Florence.

Welcome! Nice army choices 

Greetings back!

Don't know if painting events are your thing, but we have one going on until mid-September - just pledge what unpainted models you think you can get done in that time, and generate internet points for your faction when you do so!

Here's the link to the Heresy stronghold in case that's something that might interest you - and even if not, you can drop by and cheer on those pledging for the Warmaster.

3 hours ago, WAR said:

Welcome @HunterofHunters! Glad to see another AZ local here. Unfortunately I am in Northern Phoenix, but my group lives mainly in Mesa.  Here is the link to the Warhammer 30k AZ fb group.  Also check out our HH section of B&C. 

Also what store do you go to Locally?

If you need anything feel free to ask. 

I used to frequent the GW in North Scottsdale years back, not sure if it still exists. I honestly haven’t been to any local shops and have been doing all my purchasing online through GW/FW. Been to Gamer’s Guild in Tempe for paints and such, but haven’t really stuck around for anything. I’m looking to either start or join a non-competitive group; beer and pretzels sort of games. It’d be nice to learn the systems more from like-minded people as well. I’m currently looking at tables, mats, and terrain to host at my house too.

GW Scottsdale is still there. Manager Luke opened his own story a few miles away Old world games.  Gamers guild is the middle ground for my group. And that’s what the group is. They meet up almost every Saturday at Gamers Guild usually in members area or at one of the houses in Mesa. @The_Oni_of_Hindsight is there almost every Saturday. Shoot either of us a PM and we can meet up. 

We also have a group on here Metal Head Armory. 

2 hours ago, WAR said:

GW Scottsdale is still there. Manager Luke opened his own story a few miles away Old world games.  Gamers guild is the middle ground for my group. And that’s what the group is. They meet up almost every Saturday at Gamers Guild usually in members area or at one of the houses in Mesa. @The_Oni_of_Hindsight is there almost every Saturday. Shoot either of us a PM and we can meet up. 

We also have a group on here Metal Head Armory. 

That’s awesome! I remember Luke fondly; such an amazing ambassador for the hobby.