Imperial Agents Challenge

Just in case you don't venture into the News, Rumors, and Board Announcements forum (and I wouldn't blame you for that :wink:) and you have either ignored or haven't noticed the green bar floating at the top of the screen, the Bolter & Chainsword is challenging members to assemble and paint their own Inquisitor, Rogue Trader, or Ministorum Priest (and you are free to submit as many of each as you want) in a contest that will last through the end of September.

There will be two winners, and each will receive a virtual gift voucher.

You can see more details at:

This challenge really intrigues me, but I've failed three challenges in a row. I haven't even posted about the Iron Gauntlet Challenge 2 fail yet.

This one is pretty intriguing though, because I've got conversions on deck, and it's a single model. I still have the bits for the conversions I wanted to do for the KT 18 Inquisition dex. There were three- A Navigator and an Astropath from House Locarno and a Sister Famulous. They were part of a Kill Team- the black sheep of the Locarno family.

I also want an Inquisitor who works with a pack of canines- I have the Arbites and Voidsmen dogs, though I tend to like the FW models better.

• 4 weeks later...