New Paint Range, Dropper Bottles and Rogal Dorn Rumours

Having new primarch models leaning towards late era Heresy I think is great. We have Horus Ascended and Daemon Fulgrim. Both are great. I would love to see the primarchs worn down and changed from when the Heresy started. Roubute Guilliman would ve more battle scarred and angry. I never really like the G-Man until the book where the Word Bearers betrayed him and he went ham. Would loce to see a new model representing that. Having Vulkan after he's been murdered a hundred times. Sanguinius knowing, today is not the day I die. 

Having new primarch models leaning towards late era Heresy I think is great. We have Horus Ascended and Daemon Fulgrim. Both are great. I would love to see the primarchs worn down and changed from when the Heresy started. Roubute Guilliman would ve more battle scarred and angry. I never really like the G-Man until the book where the Word Bearers betrayed him and he went ham. Would loce to see a new model representing that. Having Vulkan after he's been murdered a hundred times. Sanguinius knowing, today is not the day I die. 

Yeah, I like the idea that the first Primarch Series was the "Hopeful, early Crusade" versions of them, and then this new version is "Day of the Siege, or as near to as possible."

Yeah, I'd for sure want a late era Ferrus......oh nevermind.

Yeah, I'd for sure want a late era Ferrus......oh nevermind.

Heh, I get the joke you're going for but

A spectral version of Ferrus as seen by Sanguinius aboard the Vengeful Spirit/ in the Warp could be an amazing sculpt.

Edited by Ammonius
spoiler tags are hard

I don't know if it will be as minor as a new font, but yeah, the "big change" they spoke of seemed to concern Warcom itself, as opposed to any of GW's products.

Edit: no mention of Online KT content going live, though with a two week release window, we might not see it until Oct 6. If we don't have it by then though, a lot of people won't be playing on day one.

Edited by ThePenitentOne

I don't know if it will be as minor as a new font, but yeah, the "big change" they spoke of seemed to concern Warcom itself, as opposed to any of GW's products.

Edit: no mention of Online KT content going live, though with a two week release window, we might not see it until Oct 6. If we don't have it by then though, a lot of people won't be playing on day one.

Why should it be live before the release date though? It's kind of normal for most games not to be being played before they're released?

Why should it be live before the release date though? It's kind of normal for most games not to be being played before they're released?

While that is normally true for GW at least for the latest 40k and AoS editions they released the Core Rules and Indexes during the preorder phase and were finished on launch day so it wasn't too outlandish to think the same might happen for Kill Team (and it still could as the preorder phase just started)

I expect some sort of format change, website change, etc. is what's happening. But as you said, the language is fairly clear that it isn't a product change, but a change to warcom.

With 30k, I hope its more of a 2.5 type situation. Maybe GW listens to the community and incorporates many of the home rules that many of the major tournament organizers use. Limited armor tanking, limiting or nerfing shooting reactions(make them on 6s like 40k or one per unit per turn), and a few others that are needed to tweak towards balance. Some minor force org changes limiting or nerfing dreadnoughts, some ROW changes that make some more useful and viable and bring some down so they arent auto-takes, like Night Lords Terror Assault(If a NL player, why play anything else aside from fluff?) or the Imperial Fist Stone Gauntlet. Hmm on that subject maybe we will see some plastic javelins and breachers along with some point changes that make sense. 

High explosive blasts that actually do something? Is that too much to ask?

Edited by Galron