Battlefleet Gothic/Aeronautica Imperialis subforums

The Aeronautica Imperialis forum can be seen here. GW doesn't appear to be supporting it anymore, but there is speculation that it might be rolled into the Horus Heresy setting. If that happens the sub-forum will move from Other Games to The Horus Heresy category. We're in wait and see mode there.

Battlefleet Gothic doesn't have its own sub-forum because the game is no longer supported and there isn't enough traffic here to warrant a separate sub-forum, so it is covered in the Other Games forum. If we were to see an increased and sustained level of traffic about the game, or if GW ever re-releases it or a new version thereof (fingers crossed), it will become a candidate for its own sub-forum.

Edited by Brother Tyler
Ninja'd by Mazer Rackham!

The Aeronautica Imperialis forum can be seen here. GW doesn't appear to be supporting it anymore, but there is speculation that it might be rolled into the Horus Heresy setting. If that happens the sub-forum will move from Other Games to The Horus Heresy category. We're in wait and see mode there.

Battlefleet Gothic doesn't have its own sub-forum because the game is no longer supported and there isn't enough traffic here to warrant a separate sub-forum, so it is covered in the Other Games forum. If we were to see an increased and sustained level of traffic about the game, or if GW ever re-releases it or a new version thereof (fingers crossed), it will become a candidate for its own sub-forum.

AI has officially been rolled into HH - the only rulebook available is the HH AI version. I didn't see there was already a subforum for it because I expected it to be with the HH subs like LI and AT. Thanks for the info!

WRT to BFG, is there no traffic because no one plays it or because there isn't a forum for it? Just to compare to Legions: the biggest LI facebook group has 8.4k members. The biggest BFG group has 8.1k - almost as many. So there are still a lot of people (relatively) who play BFG. Just food for thought.

Thanks!

AI has officially been rolled into HH - the only rulebook available is the HH AI version. I didn't see there was already a subforum for it because I expected it to be with the HH subs like LI and AT. Thanks for the info!

WRT to BFG, is there no traffic because no one plays it or because there isn't a forum for it? Just to compare to Legions: the biggest LI facebook group has 8.4k members. The biggest BFG group has 8.1k - almost as many. So there are still a lot of people (relatively) who play BFG. Just food for thought.

Thanks!

Ah, I hadn't seen that AI is now part of the Warhammer: The Horus Heresy line. Thanks for the heads up! I have moved the Aeronautica Imperialis sub-forum into the Age of Darkness category (and re-ordered the sub-forums to be in alphabetical order). :cool:

As for BFG, it's hard to say whether the lack of a dedicated sub-forum has an impact on the amount of traffic. You'll see some discussions about the game in the Other Games forum, but those see very little participation. What we often see is that a small number of members may be passionate about some game that GW gives very little support to (Space Hulk being another example), but most others seem oblivious.

A club for BFG might be a good way to gauge interest. By creating a club, you could create a forum (or multiple forums), gallery, and downloads category dedicated to the game.