Welcome!

ThePenitentOne

Hey folks, if you're here, thanks for checking it out. This club has been active for quite a while under the name Chronicles of Saint Katherine's Aegis, which is a monumental Crusade campaign that I've been slowly working on for a very, very long time. But it was kind of a lonely place, because I sorta framed as being all about me, when really, what I was hoping to do was start a place for folks who are Campaigners and Crusaders.

This club also contains a rules development forum, but to be clear, the rules here should be mostly rules related to campaign play- whether Crusade, Spec-Ops, or just narrative campaigning. This is because B&C already has forums that may be more suitable to game rules, like homebrew stratagems, or other core mechanics. 

Finally, for those of you who are interested, content for the Chronicles of Saint Katherine's Aegis (CoSKA or SKA) is here as well. If you'd like to create a thread here for your own campaign, that would also be welcome edition to the club. I find that a lot of the rules I created for SKA could be used by other campaigners- so I post those as generic bits in the Rules Development forum and then apply and playtest them in the CoSKA section. If you would like to do something similar, we'd be happy to have you. 

So, how do you campaign? Do you used the Crusade books in 10th? Do you incorporate Kill Team? Do you like map-based play, escalation?

Or would you like to explore more  information about these various ways to play the game?