Guard units removed

Who knows when we'll get Catachans, but when we do I think you'll see at least Iron hand come back.

the Krieg are getting redone so it makes sense and FW is becoming less and less of a thing. probably low stock / no stock and there is no point in them restocking them

New Sorc looks cool, no idea what I would use him for, but nice model.

Titus is the same as the Intro set which my GF bought me. Except you get Titus instead of 5 marines. paints, tools and nids are all the same. I think the price is about the same.

Who knows when we'll get Catachans, but when we do I think you'll see at least Iron hand come back.

the Krieg are getting redone so it makes sense and FW is becoming less and less of a thing. probably low stock / no stock and there is no point in them restocking them

New Sorc looks cool, no idea what I would use him for, but nice model.

Titus is the same as the Intro set which my GF bought me. Except you get Titus instead of 5 marines. paints, tools and nids are all the same. I think the price is about the same.

I know it’s a ling shot but I’m kinda hoping for a dual release Catachan/krieg.

tbh I’ll be extremely surprised if krieg get more than 3 or 4 kits this round(leader, big gun, elite, maybe something else or two upgrade sprues for death riders and standard infantry.)

Which could leave room for at least one Catachan leader and new infantry kit.

after all last codex we got refreshed cadians, HWSes, and sentinels, then FOBs, dorn, and creed for new stuff, followed by an upgrade sprue.

so 3 krieg kits, 2 upgrade sprues, along 2 Catachan kits, and an upgrade sprue would be roughly equal in new things.

I cant watch the video. Is there a listing of the guard stuff being removed?

Catachans will just join the ranks of Elysians, Mordians, Valhallans and all the other regiments that make up the guard that you have to hunt down to play if you like the looks of. The real question is whether they will be in the codex as a unit choice different than standard guardsmen. 

They brought back Death Korps, maybe they will bring back the Rambo army at some point, especially since they just released all those special characters in the last year or two.

Im hoping with the DKoK coming back, so will the Gorgon in plastic as it is such an iconic Death Korps vehicle along with the Centaur. I didnt see the video but maybe its mention was a red herring since it was legended I believe at the beginning of this edition along with the pile of all the other stuff that suddenly went away.