Servo Skull Paint Palette

When I recently relocated back to the EU it turned out that those poppers were quite hard to find in plain white… in the Us no issue at all, but here… 

depending on the price it might actually solve my issue, as I tossed my old ones to reduce the stuff I had to take back over …

To anyone who's even considering getting this, please do yourself a favor and google "wet palette". 

There are many comments like that in this thread, so sorry for picking only this one.

I have dry, wet and silicone pop-up pallettes and all of them have their uses (although I use dry one rarely). Wet pallettes are great for usual acrylics, but are bad for metallics (in my experience) and useless for contrast/speed/... paints and inks - this is where a silicone pop-up pallette shines. I wouldn't buy this servo-skull one,  because I prefer deep wells, which keep the contrast paint usable longer, before it dries enough to become condensed and sticky. If it is not a requirement for you, then it is a nice pallette and I recommend everyone to get a silicone one, either from GW (it is as good as any of their overpriced products) or from anywhere else.

Edited by Madao