Rumour Engine - 1st October 2024 - Drill

The way the piece of rock is sculpted makes me think that this little drill thing bursts out of the ground.

And thus its either a base thing or a token like element.

While Votann ( or squats ) seems obvious, and its probably that or imperial guard (krieg?) related, my first thought actually jumped to Kharadon overlords endless spell...

Death Korps Mole Mortars would be my bet as well, though Votann getting a bigger Mole Mortar than the Berserk one to harken back to ye ole Squats doesn't seem crazy. Solar Auxilia are presumably getting 28mm Mole Mortar Rapiers at some point so that's also a possibility, though 30k doesn't tend to do the 'separate doodad to put next to a model' thing often so I'm more doubtful about it being that.

s-l1200.jpg

99550105286_DKOKMoleLauncher03.jpg?fm=we

Edited by Lord Marshal

Death Korps Mole Mortars would be my bet as well, though Votann getting a bigger Mole Mortar to harken back to ye ole Squats doesn't seem crazy. Solar Auxilia are presumably getting 28mm Mole Mortar Rapiers at some point so that's also a possibility too, though 30k doesn't tend to do the 'separate doodad to put next to a model' thing often.

s-l1200.jpg

The rocks on the Votann moles even look like they're the exact same CAD bit.

image.png.4a3c22cdd6257ea8d2a1d27f98d43199.pngimage.png.d3d437d4c9f66632e9e1a44512079c2e.png