The Devastation of Kairos Prime, a US Horus Heresy Narrative Event!

Dont-Be-Haten

Okay Guys, it's time! BAMA Heresy Presents on JANUARY 11-12, 2025 THE DEVASTATION OF KAIROS PRIME! This is going to be a packed event! Our goal is 40 players!

Where is it? High Ground Hobbies and Cafe13381 Hatchett Rd W, Madison, AL 35757

I created BAMA Heresy as a Horus Heresy gaming club with my friend Chris about 8-9 months ago. It is now one of the fastest growing Heresy communities in the Southeastern part of the United States. 

This will be a hybrid 2-day event which means you have the option for a single day or both day entries! I've built this story over the last year, and the Fate of Kairos Prime ended in true Alpha Legion fashion as a tie! So, what do we do when all else fails? We send in the destroyers as a last resort!

We are getting people from across the entire Southeastern portions of the US! This next event will have people from at least 9 different states represented! Attendees hail from Kentucky, Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and here in Alabama. We are doing something no one else in the south east is doing. 

You've got 3 months to get paint on those models, get some learning games in, and be apart of History, as we push to be one of the Best Heresy clubs in America!

For all of the 1st edition players, we have taken into account how Phosphex played out in 1.0 and we understand that all 3 of our Event Exclusive Rites of War can be powerful. We ask that you Remember this isn't a tournament, and phosphex has been softened in 2nd edition.  

For this event we will have a Best Painted army and a Best Painted Character/Unit  options ontop of our normal custom trophies that we make for you guys. The trophies are all designed and professionally painted by Stiff Neck Studios team members and look fantastic!

The best part? The store hosting us doubles an Airbnb that's super affordable, and comfortably sleeps 4-6 people, with room for more! It also has a restaurant for easy food access! Its also more than just a sandwich shop!

We want you to take this opportunity to kitbash/include some extra lore into your armies. But most of all, we want to build the Horus Heresy Community!

You have roughly 3 months to get this accomplished! I can't wait to see some of you guys there! There's the potential of 9 states or more being represented at this event from the south west to the east coast!

If you aren't planning to go to LVO or Adepticon, this is going to be a solid 2 day adventure! If you are interested please reach out so that I can privately send you the player packet, and links ticket options so I do not break Forum rules!

If you have any questions or concerns, you know you can always get in touch with me here! Or through DMs!

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten
Fixed typos added content

On 10/18/2024 at 6:06 AM, The Unseen said:

Holy Crap, you guys are only 4 hours away.

I might actually be able to go to a Heresy Event? 

Do you have a link or further info right now Dont-Be-Haten?

I do. I'll happily send you the info in DMs. Give me a tic.

Do you have what it takes to be “Moritat Prime” during The Destruction of Kairos Prime Narrative Event?  In addition to our regular custom trophies, we will have this extra special bad boy.  The rules to win him are a close held secret, but it will involve committing heinous war crimes during the event.

We hope to see you all there!

Screenshot_20241021_171913_Facebook.jpg