Tangling with World Eaters

Hi, all!

I've played four games against two different opponents and on GW's tournament pack or set terrain, WE seem to have an almost insurmountable advantage.  With reliable +2 movement or advance and charge, they can advance effortlessly across the table and never worry about taking fire until they're ready to pounce from a range that would be very difficult to match, even when I have advance and charge units.

The last game:

His Army

Angron

2 Lords of Skulls

2x3 eightbound (mostly to get re-roll wounds, I think)

1x2 chaos spawn

3x10 jackhals

1 Lord on juggernaut

My army (Renegade Raiders)

2x10 chosen

master of sexecutions

dark apostle

2 forgefiends

land raider

1x10 cultists

1x2 obliterators

Daemon Prince with wings

1x5 raptors

Warpsmith

It was super frustrating trying to maneuver around terrain to keep up with my chosen which were the only units that could get the drop on his guys as they were setting up.  He screened his Lord of Skulls with jackhals hidden behind terrain and it took 2 cp just to get line of sight on those jackhals with chosen to clear them before charging the LoS.  Bad rolls ensured I left the lead lord of skulls at one wound while the other one and Angron came up behind and wiped out everyone.  It seems like no army unless they are entirely fast movers has any chance against an all assault army on the GW terrain setups.

Am I crazy?

This is a very mech take on eaters that would be really hard to beat with your low damage army. Closest thing you have to a dedicated anti tank unit is your transport. Lethal can only carry so far. Breaking the back of that list requires more than 4 lascannons.