Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I checked Warhammer today as I'm in the habit of seeing when resin kits disappear for 30K, it's all gone. And not just 30K, finecast seems to be gone too?

Edit : Okay, all but one thing is gone : https://www.warhammer.com/en-GB/shop/iron-hills-dwarf-warrior-warband-with-spears-2023?queryID=1f28ea57be2728021b62434504c58d0e

Edited by Xirix
Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387903-all-the-resin-is-gone/
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Xirix said:

The actual product pages are gone (404) too if you try to go to them, so that's a hell of a coding :cuss: up if that's what it is.

 

As a UX/UI dev: the webstore has been causing my eyes to bleed everytime I visit it every since they updated it. So I'd say that this is highly likely some kind of :cuss: up.

1 minute ago, Khulu said:

This has to be an error since there's no way they're about to replace all the Primarchs or something, much less all the other resin only kits.

 

I hope this means that they finally realised that the primarchs were a mistake and delete them from the game and the lore. 

  • Respectfully Disagree 3
  • Haha 5
  • Support 2

gw [JEE-dub] (v): 1. To select the worst possible choice 2. When presented with a list of acceptable choices, investigate further until an unsatisfactory choice is found and then go with that.

 

USAGE: "Man, I really GW'd my route to work today!"

2 hours ago, Crimson Longinus said:

 

I hope this means that they finally realised that the primarchs were a mistake and delete them from the game and the lore. 

Considering the Primarchs are still available for 40k (virtue of being plastic!) I don't think that's ever going to happen :laugh:

 

Either we're going to get a article tomorrow saying they've temporarily removed the resin kits due to issues getting the raw materials (30% chance) or we're getting one saying "oops we screwed up" (70% chance)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.