Dezron Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 Quote Warhammer Skulls is our annual celebration of all the incredible video games set within the worlds of Warhammer. We’ve got loads of new reveals and announcements from some of your favourite Warhammer games, as well as a whole week of sales and discounts, so you can add to your catalogue. 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
grailkeeper Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 (edited) What's Warhammer survivors? Blood Bowl has a new edition coming out. I'm surprised its not more prominent. Edited May 14 by grailkeeper Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alby the Slayer Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 9 minutes ago, grailkeeper said: What's Warhammer survivors? 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 (edited) 15 minutes ago, Dezron said: Probably worth a mention, that Mechanicus 2 isn't on this image because it gets its own spotlight due to the game releasing the same day as the event. Edited May 14 by DeadFingers 1 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magos Takatus Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 (edited) Flipping a coin about whether Mechanicus 2 or Dawn of War 4 is the game I'm most excited about. I love the quote in the Skulls video about Fatshark having a small teaser. Emphasis on the small. I'll be curious if the rumours of a new character turn out to be true. The way that teaser is structured suggests panning from an enemy to a character emerging from the smoke, so it seems likely. If the rumours are true, it's going to be a good time to be an Admech fan. Our tabletop rules may be abysmal, but we are getting good representation on the digital stage, which seems somewhat appropriate, I've realised. Edited May 14 by Magos Takatus Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redcomet Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 Alanah Pearce is the host, so I am 100% watching. Looking forward to some Dark Heresy news Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emperor Ming Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 1 hour ago, grailkeeper said: What's Warhammer survivors? Us Veterans of many editions 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 (edited) 1 hour ago, Magos Takatus said: I love the quote in the Skulls video about Fatshark having a small teaser. Emphasis on the small. I'll be curious if the rumours of a new character turn out to be true. A new class coming isn't a rumour, they explicitly said around the release of Hive Scum that they had yet another class they'd been working on "for quite some time now", to be released this year. We just don't know what it is, or if this is it, but the timing fits. Edited May 14 by DeadFingers Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171179 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jukkiz Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 We saw blue splash of lights in mist and servoskull moving towards it. Could it be that Darktide be getting Skitarii afterall? Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gaurdian31 Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 Really hoping that Warhammer Survivors makes over to XBox. Been playing Vampire Survivors for a while and recently started playing it with a friend and man is it a good time. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BadgersinHills Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 Looking forward to more Dark Heresy news, really excited for that (and hopefully a future Black Crusade, Deathwatch or Only War game). 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Marshal Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 2 hours ago, Jukkiz said: We saw blue splash of lights in mist and servoskull moving towards it. Could it be that Darktide be getting Skitarii afterall? I really hope it's a Tech-Priest instead of "what if Veteran but with radiation." Considering how heavily Darktide has been influenced and pulled from Dark Heresy, I still have hope it'll be the former though. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171198 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 14 Share Posted May 14 1 hour ago, Lord Marshal said: I really hope it's a Tech-Priest instead of "what if Veteran but with radiation." Considering how heavily Darktide has been influenced and pulled from Dark Heresy, I still have hope it'll be the former though. Honestly, I don't care much about the specifics of an AdMech class being Skitarii, or Tech Priest, or Tech Adept or whatever. As long as they bring their funky weapons, weirdo personalities, and a fun talent tree to the table, the rest is gravy. My main point of concern is precisely how many weapons they'll get, and which ones. Because AdMech have so very many weapons and Darktide's DLC classes don't get that much. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magos Takatus Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 21 hours ago, DeadFingers said: A new class coming isn't a rumour, they explicitly said around the release of Hive Scum that they had yet another class they'd been working on "for quite some time now", to be released this year. We just don't know what it is, or if this is it, but the timing fits. The videos I've been watching have claimed there is datamined evidence of an Admech character, specifically with Skitarii weapons. Transonic melee weapons, a file for a shock maul (so probably an Arc maul) and some kind of power sword in the update. Personally I think a low level Tech Adept would have given them more flexibility and would have made more sense, since Skitarii squads are very tightly knit due to their Noosphere networking so a single trooper on their own seems a bit inefficient, but if they want a lone survivor or a glitchy Skitarius that's isolated from the group I guess that would make them fit in with the rest of the rejects? Probably more likely they just wanted to use Skitarii weapons instead of Tech Priest stuff. I'm fine either way. Admech have enough weapons in the pistol category alone to fill out a full character class. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171346 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 2 hours ago, Magos Takatus said: The videos I've been watching have claimed there is datamined evidence of an Admech character, specifically with Skitarii weapons. Transonic melee weapons, a file for a shock maul (so probably an Arc maul) and some kind of power sword in the update. Personally I think a low level Tech Adept would have given them more flexibility and would have made more sense, since Skitarii squads are very tightly knit due to their Noosphere networking so a single trooper on their own seems a bit inefficient, but if they want a lone survivor or a glitchy Skitarius that's isolated from the group I guess that would make them fit in with the rest of the rejects? Probably more likely they just wanted to use Skitarii weapons instead of Tech Priest stuff. I'm fine either way. Admech have enough weapons in the pistol category alone to fill out a full character class. Yeah the transonic sword and razor (seems like a dual weapon the way it's written in the code, much like Kerillian's sword and dagger in Vermintide 2) and the other weapons have been doing the rounds for a while, as well as some "creator arm" cosmetic attachment and recently also a description for an ability that seems to give you autoaim. All things do seem to point towards something AdMech-y, but y'know, just keeping my expectations nice and curbed until the actual trailer drops. And to be brutally honest... a taser goad/arc maul and yet another power sword variant seem like such a waste of two DLC weapon slots when AdMech have more interesting options to choose from. Hopefully at least one of those is a new weapon mark for the base classes or something. I'd just give the AdMech class access to the power swords and shock mauls the other base classes have, and make the electroleech stave on top of the transonic blades. I'm not even mentioning the omnissian axe because I'm assuming that out of all the options to choose from, that is the obvious one that will be there. If it's not I'll be baffled. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171360 Share on other sites More sharing options...
sitnam Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 2 hours ago, DeadFingers said: I'd just give the AdMech class access to the power swords and shock mauls the other base classes have, and make the electroleech stave on top of the transonic blades. I'm holding out hope for Kroot, but being able to take Electro-priest weapons would sooth the pain of disappointment, and an Electro-priest skin would be on the shopping cart Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 (edited) I don't know how legit this latest supposed Darktide leak is, but here you go regardless. Don't know why the weapons are listed here, those were found in the files a while ago, and we don't really know if the sword and maul are for the class or an addition to the base classes. Edited May 15 by DeadFingers 1 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magos Takatus Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 8 hours ago, DeadFingers said: Yeah the transonic sword and razor (seems like a dual weapon the way it's written in the code, much like Kerillian's sword and dagger in Vermintide 2) and the other weapons have been doing the rounds for a while, as well as some "creator arm" cosmetic attachment and recently also a description for an ability that seems to give you autoaim. All things do seem to point towards something AdMech-y, but y'know, just keeping my expectations nice and curbed until the actual trailer drops. And to be brutally honest... a taser goad/arc maul and yet another power sword variant seem like such a waste of two DLC weapon slots when AdMech have more interesting options to choose from. Hopefully at least one of those is a new weapon mark for the base classes or something. I'd just give the AdMech class access to the power swords and shock mauls the other base classes have, and make the electroleech stave on top of the transonic blades. I'm not even mentioning the omnissian axe because I'm assuming that out of all the options to choose from, that is the obvious one that will be there. If it's not I'll be baffled. I don't actually think an Omnissian Axe is very likely anymore, actually. It's an iconic weapon in the Admech, certainly, but it's implementation rests entirely on us getting a Tech Priest for a character rather than one of the Skitarii. Since it is a symbol of the priesthood I don't think we will see it based on the data mining we have seen so far. Maybe we get a low ranked adept, but I'm not very confident about that anymore. I would have preferred a priest to a Skitarius as I posted before but I won't be upset either way. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171431 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 15 Share Posted May 15 (edited) 3 hours ago, Magos Takatus said: I don't actually think an Omnissian Axe is very likely anymore, actually. It's an iconic weapon in the Admech, certainly, but it's implementation rests entirely on us getting a Tech Priest for a character rather than one of the Skitarii. Since it is a symbol of the priesthood I don't think we will see it based on the data mining we have seen so far. Maybe we get a low ranked adept, but I'm not very confident about that anymore. I would have preferred a priest to a Skitarius as I posted before but I won't be upset either way. Yeah that really seems to be the case based on the lastest (alleged) leak. Shame, really. They even had a perfect precedent for it in Bardin's coghammer. But if the leak is right, it seems we're getting the galvanic rifle, phosphor blaster and arc weapons on top of the transonic blades, so that's neat. Edit: Although I have to say, the more I look at this leak the more suspicions arise. People are already trying to trace its origin with little success, so that's already eyebrow raising, but what irks me is the "skitarii alpha primus" business. For starters, that's high up the skitarii food chain, it's like if the guard class was Sergeants instead of Veterans. But what bothers me the most is that it's just such a mouthful for a class name. Doesn't feel right. Edited May 15 by DeadFingers 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171434 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mozes2367 Posted May 17 Share Posted May 17 (edited) On 5/15/2026 at 2:13 PM, DeadFingers said: Yeah the transonic sword and razor (seems like a dual weapon the way it's written in the code, much like Kerillian's sword and dagger in Vermintide 2) and the other weapons have been doing the rounds for a while, as well as some "creator arm" cosmetic attachment and recently also a description for an ability that seems to give you autoaim. All things do seem to point towards something AdMech-y, but y'know, just keeping my expectations nice and curbed until the actual trailer drops. And to be brutally honest... a taser goad/arc maul and yet another power sword variant seem like such a waste of two DLC weapon slots when AdMech have more interesting options to choose from. Hopefully at least one of those is a new weapon mark for the base classes or something. I'd just give the AdMech class access to the power swords and shock mauls the other base classes have, and make the electroleech stave on top of the transonic blades. I'm not even mentioning the omnissian axe because I'm assuming that out of all the options to choose from, that is the obvious one that will be there. If it's not I'll be baffled. I have been closely following the Warhammer Skulls event for 2026. The new miniatures look absolutely stunning and the community is very active. In the evenings when I finish painting I like to relax with something totally different. That is why I often play live roulette royal casino. The live dealers and fast pace give me a nice rush after focusing on small details all day. At this point I’m also trying not to overhype it until the trailer actually shows gameplay, because Warhammer reveals love to look insane on paper and end up more limited in practice Edited May 17 by mozes2367 Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171624 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 17 Share Posted May 17 3 hours ago, mozes2367 said: At this point I’m also trying not to overhype it until the trailer actually shows gameplay, because Warhammer reveals love to look insane on paper and end up more limited in practice Fatshark's trailers are usually the opposite. Trailer shows nothing or very little, usually just a cinematic which may be better or worse but no gameplay, but then the class is actually rather fun. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6171643 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nephaston Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 Missed the whole shebang; some fun stuff here Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6172218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeadFingers Posted May 21 Share Posted May 21 (edited) Mechanicus 2 with AdMech and Necrons just released. Rogue Trader getting a DLC with AdMech and Necrons. DoW4 with AdMech and Necrons as release factions. Darktide getting a Skitarii class. Everything's so red and green, it must be christmas. Edited May 21 by DeadFingers 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6172219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tastyfish Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 Got to love the sound track to Mechanicus II also getting some love in the trailer, given how (justifiably) omnipresent it is on 40K Youtube. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6172221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blindhamster Posted May 22 Share Posted May 22 I still need to get around to rogue trader. Also interested in dark heresy. Dawn of war 4 looks reasonable, chaos gate deathwatch looks cool, not much to say on total war 40K as it didn’t show a whole lot really. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387921-warhammer-skulls-2026-may-21st/#findComment-6172223 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now