Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was working on converting some Red Corsair Raiders into Dark Angels Risen, and was looking at the 1st Legion's Shoulderpads, helmets, and backpacks from Horus Heresy.

 

Do they scale well with 40k models or is there a noticeable issue, or are there different marks of armour that work better than others?

Edited by Lathe Biosas

For shoulder pads you should be good. Weapons are fine too but the arms might be a bit short. I had ordered a hh heavy bolter to make a custom company hero heavy bolter marine. The bits came with the corresponding arms, but I had to use standard primaris arms with the heavy bolter, the HH ones were a bit too short but mostly too thin

  • 2 weeks later...

First-born power packs are noticeably smaller, but I've seen them used, and I don't think their use a deal breaker on wether or not a model looks cool.

The old DA Upgrade/Vereran kit features a bunch of fancy DA packs, so they might be worth looking at 

3 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

First-born power packs are noticeably smaller, but I've seen them used, and I don't think their use a deal breaker on wether or not a model looks cool.

The old DA Upgrade/Vereran kit features a bunch of fancy DA packs, so they might be worth looking at 

 

Cool, I'll go look for them.

 

I've been trying to find something for my Judiciar and Chaplain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.