Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Curious about the Inglorious Drunkards tavern brawl that was done in the past.

 

Any sign or chance of reviving it, or is that unlikely these days? I remember seeing it and thinking, "I'm never gonna get drunk enough for that!" Well, instead, I got old, and improved myself, so now, I'm at least curious to see if anyone wants to find and revive it for maybe an honorary bout or so...?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.