Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Joe said:

It was entertaining - and very much in keeping with the humour of the home nation. I wouldn't be averse to seeing more of these little animations, particularly if they started parodying some of our better known fixtures; Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, Peep Show, etc.

 

 

To me it seemed like a 40k entry from The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. 40k had a similar sense of humour once upon a time.

4 hours ago, Doghouse said:

 

Little harsh there, no one is upset, Art is subjective.

 

If people do not like or they love it it's up to them. I think most things here have been said in good humour.

We’ve riled up the puriteens, Doghouse! Run before they start tweeting clapping emojis!

I absolutely loved this!

 

For folks complaining that it isn’t 40K I would argue that the ‘Marines being humanity’s finest super soldiers; these are the many, many horrific ways they regularly die’ is more in line with the OG version of the fluff than we get today.

 

But yes, I loved that. Please can we have some for other races, GW. GSC could be particularly good.

Edited by Zoatibix
17 hours ago, LittlePlasticHomies said:

A cartoon! Oh the humanity!

 

It was a joke hence the laughing emoji. :smile: 

 

Most people know that I rarely take anything seriously.

 

I've been trying to ween myself of plastic crack for forty years, it's not going to miraculously happen overnight just because I don't like a cartoon. :biggrin:

Finally watched this. I absolutely loved it, and the humour was up my alley. I'd welcome more like this for the other factions. Imagine a Attenborough style documentary about the various ork clans. One about the Tyranid organisms would also work. Tau need a funny propaganda toon

2 hours ago, Northern Walker said:

Not for me. I'd rather GW spent resource on proper hobby stuff, and not waffle done better and funnier by other people.

To be fair to GW, this probably came from their marketing department, so came from their budget, completely seperate to the design studios. So this existing doesn't harm GW's other stuff really.

3 hours ago, Northern Walker said:

Not for me. I'd rather GW spent resource on proper hobby stuff, and not waffle done better and funnier by other people.

I heard they had to delay Calgar's next model by a year just to fit this into the budget. :ermm:

 

Shameful stuff, truly.

41 minutes ago, DeadFingers said:

I heard they had to delay Calgar's next model by a year just to fit this into the budget. :ermm:

 

Shameful stuff, truly.

I heard it was the calgar bikini model as well

 

Edit: removed the 2nd quote...and sorted the spelling mistake out :sweat:

 

Edited by ZeroWolf
Double quoted
5 minutes ago, ZeroWolf said:

I heard it was the calgar bikin model as well

I heard it was the calgar bikin model as well

 

Alright, calm down! Who are you, Matt Ward?

 

I've heard you can sign up to Calgar's new spicy site: NakedSmurf@OnlyPlans

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.