Fluff Competition

goggen

Hmmmm................................................................. since I don't want to re-read the books, I'll say this question is a wee bit hard. I can tell you the Sabbat Worlds is a cluster of over 100 systems along the edge of segmentum pacificus, but not what sector.

The most likely is to allow for the chance that a piece of fluff established by Dan Abnett is overturned by other fluff considerations, or just plain wrong.

As far as I'm concerned there is a sure, 100% certain "right" answer, and friends of mine not on this board have found it without any more help than you guys have had, so it isn't just my deluded fantasies playing tricks on you all.

@Some Marine: no, not Slaydo

Nice try Some Marine, but I don't give PM hints. The further hint is that Dan Abnett's Law of Comprehensive Verisimilitude applies.

Find a character from the "Founding" section of the Ghost series, that is in another book or set of books by him. That character will lead you to the answer.

And if three more people give up or whine about the difficulty I'll give away the answer and set up an easier question.

Sanguine Demise is closest with the Helican sub-Sector.

And I never said the sector was named after the character, only that following the link given by the character will lead you to the answer.

However, since this is taking so long and I would hate to disrupt the flow of the topic more than this has already; I'm gonna give it to Sanguine Demise, as the Helican Sub is part of the Scarus sector, which was the answer I was looking for.

And the possible character links for thaose that haven't yet figured them out were Inquisitor Defay (tenuous link there), Interrogator Gravier (ditto), and Inquisitor Golesh Constantine Pheppos Heldane, of the Ordo Malleus Helican

Archived