Fluff Competition

goggen

Can we stop the arguing and get to the next question please? I don't want this topic closed for arguing about one abstract question, and I want to answer the next question.

And besides, if the Earth was never formed, you two wouldn't even be arguing about this. So there.

The MIU of an Eldar Phantom class titan is referred to as being linked to its hated Xenos crew by a headband in which is set a fragment of the carrecenad stone (Reference: Codex titanicus expansion book, page 56) although it is possible that a carrecenad stone is just a fancy-shmancy Eldar name for a spirit stone.

For the second mineral the name 'Psycurium' rings a bell, but I can't give a reference on this one. ;)

Cool... I got ancylitum & phorydnum from the second Eisenhorn book 'Malleus' By Dan Abnett. They are two ultra-rare minerals mined on Cinchare, although I have to admit my skim reading didn't catch the actual reference to them being used in MIU's or force weapons... it was a hunch. ;) (Page 207).

Dunno if this was the source you were after.

So, I'm gonna have to give it to whoever comes up with the most plausible answer.

And so far this has been Aurelius.

Brother Sergeant Alasseo - how long do the others have to come up with a better answer? ;) Tick, tick, tick. :devil:

Dammit those are the right ones! I'd have handed over to you already if someone hadn't stolen my copy of Malleus.

I coulda sworn Tourmaline was one though.

IIRC, if you read that section again you'll see that Magos Bure makes some reference to them as "telempathic crystals used in the MIUs of titans".

Your question man.

Here is the next question, in honour of GothThing...

What number am I thinking of? ;) ;)

Heh, OK, here is the real question...

'Screamers', 'Screaming Bug' and 'Gut Blower' are all names given to what Xenos creation?

Archived