Fluff Competition

goggen

Just a guess, but: Imperial Fists?

Good guess, but no.

Guesses will eventually get it since there are only so many chapters that GW has created, but I'd rather receive a reply from someone who KNOWS the answer (and where he got the answer).

Maybe the yellow jackets? Well I don't know :P

-Mclain

No, even though they did win the Design Your Own Space Marine Chapter competion at the '94 US Games Day, the Yellow Jackets are not GW official.

Keep trying! (You should look in GW rulebooks, not novels, to find the answer.)

Guest Legio_Custodian

I saw the post and read the question.... Is it the Crimson Fists???

Wish me luck this is my first shot at this....

OK, I'll admit, that was too hard. I thought that some of the old folks (like myself) out there might have gone to the 1st ed Warhammer Siege book when they read the "walls" portion of the hymn. It was the Whitescars (p. 93).

Slightly more modern question:

Prior to the Horus Heresy, name the three chapters with the most victories (no particular order).

Well I didn't find the exact answer printed as such, but after going over the IA articles I would say:

Sons of Horus (Lunar Wolves or BLack Legion)-Horus WAS the warmaster after all, and his legion was the praetorians of all the legions under his command.

Raven Guard-Corax and Horus often came to blows over who was better, the RG IA states that Horus was often jealous of Corax's skill.

Imperial Fists, their IA states their early actions were 'etremely successful' and the Emperor did call them his praetorians and charged them with the defense of the Imperial Palace.

Horus and his Sons of Horus had the most victories.

Lion el'Jonson's tactical genious secured the Dark Angels the second place.

And to Leman Russ' great irritation, the Space Wolves were only third.

+++EDIT+++

Assuming you ment Legions and not Chapters :P

Oh, come on! You people wouldn't last a second in an Aurelius Rex-quiz! B) Guessing will do no good, think logically! It's one of those Imperial litany things. Where are you most likely to find them? Where are most of them located? Then just check the most likely sources first!

Archived