Fluff Competition

goggen

Given that page 47 in the old one is the list of chapters and their successors, with no mention of Lysander, nor of the Imperial Fists 1st Company, I figured it was a safe assumption.

The knowledge that Lysander is a special character in the new codex, which makes him likely to be towards the back of the book and to have additional background info is a further mark in favor of this being from the new codex.

Isn't executioner ammo used by the Vindicare temple of the Officio Assassinoum? It's for the ... oh shucks... I can't remmeber the exact name of the weapon... the... exitus longrifle?... is that it? I'm talking about the vindicare sniper rifle, whatever it's name is.

Now, as to what imperial force uses it... uhhh... well... if I'm right, it would be the Officio Assassinorum or, through use of said Imperial institution, the Inquisition (Ordo Malleus, Ordo Hereticus... and we don't know yet if the Ordo Xenos has them).

I believe it is target seeking solid shotgun ammo, used by Arbites and suchlike Imperial law enforcers

Yup. :P

'Executioner' shells have small robot brains, which lock on the targets energy pattern guide the shot to the target.

Archived