Fluff Competition

goggen

I think that Goggen should remake his thread and he asks the first question. This thing is huge anyway. Small wonder we haven't gotten this pinned. I mean, why would they if people just constantly bump and "kick" with their stupid chainboots? It ruins the atmosphere of the thread and gets to the point where most posts are just bumps.

Not all of it is the bumpings fault (althoug I admit it has gotten a little out of hand).

Making a new topic wouldn't solve anything I think, it wouldn't make more people interested in answering questions, something which has become rarer and rarer, since it's just one group of posting.

Although, looking back, we had some good times didn't we?

I remember when I first laid eyes upon this thread, back when it was only 30 pages long, and thousands of people would walk 5 miles through a blizzard to post answers and questions, and I answered a question correctly for the first time, and good times were had by all...

*Sigh*

You remember when it was 30 pages? Boy do I have one on you... I really think that all the bumping nonsense has to stop. A question or a stab at the answer is just as good. Instead of bumping, why not just post an answer. If we want to save the thread, we need to have questions and a small set of rules (Don't Anger the Machine God, five day limit, etc.). Other than that, anything should be allowed, not just Power armoured stuff. A lot of good fluff stuff comes from the other groups.

would that be... captain idaeus of the first company, at the battle for macragge?

it does sound like the kind of thing an ultramarine would say, and I think I've heard it somewhere...

also, a new topic would probably be a good idea, but only if no one bumped, because that just detracted from the whole thing. Otherwise, the rules would help.

Perhaps the almighty Goggen should be permitted the honour of bumping... ^_^

Archived