Fluff Competition

goggen

Leman Russ at the battle of the Rising Fell. :lol: Zhivago you got very close.

Obilterating me would not help. :huh:

So I have ofically posted the first question that wasn't answered! yay! New Question: What are the types of generation systems used in the 41st millenium ? And how many are used?

Artimis

Plasma Generators

Fusion Generators

Ahem..thoose two are exactly same thing.

Fusion generator uses plasma to generate collisions between deuterium nuclei. Plasme generator does the same. Asuming they have kept the names from our days. And why should they have changed them?

Well, I have read from some books that they use solar cells too, so...

I suspect that the question is referring to the section in the Rogue Trader rulebook - page 270. It specifies three broad categories of generation systems:

1. Crystal batteries - high tech crystals that slowly absorb light, heat or electrical power and release it later as the crystal structure reverts to its low energy form. (Lasguns have been mentioned in current fluff (3rd ed BBB) as using this form of energy source)

2. Plasma - Used for titans, starships and other big things.

3. Conventional - this covers solar cells, wind generation, hydro-electric, burning something such as coal, oil, wood, old car tyres, the bodies of heretics and xenos scum... Although not explicitly mentioned nuclear fusion / fission generators would probably fall into this category too.

These three categories are old fluff, and may well have been superceded by other sources such as 'warp engines' and the like, but I like old fluff and so I will go with it for my (long winded) answer. :huh:

Cheers, Artimis. A cookie, an iron halo and a thunder hammer? What a star!

What? You say you want an evil question? Well, I fort of asking a really easy question but if you insist... :huh:

What, according to Mechanicus legends, was constructed from STC materials captured in the purgation of the 'Stone World' Ulthanx?

Cheers, Artimis.  A cookie,  an iron halo and a thunder hammer?  What a star! 

What?  You say you want an evil question?  Well, I fort of asking a really easy question but if you insist... :huh:

Correct. There was a subtle hint in the original post too. :lol:

Go for it Wulfen Icon.

Alrighty then(I've been swimming all day, have no chance to post...)

In What modern-day country was the Emperor born in(According to the most accurate history)?

Not a really tough question, but it'll get you thinking methinks.

Sincerely,

Icon

P.S.

I Finally got a question right!!!

Cheat Commandos.... Rock Rock on!

Archived