Fluff Competition

goggen

As for the question:

Fill in the following information on Inquisitor Luthor Guis.

What two weapons does he hold?

What type of armour does he wear?

What is the symbol that he wears on his banner?

What are the two main colours of his armour?

That's the official questions. Now, tell me where you found it from! (not necessary to gain title of the question-master)

Cheers,

Aarhus.

"I bid you greetings, and wish you well."

and the answer is

"Cynulff ayeam yclept, of Geryun His Worlde, ap Niht. biddye Hallow Ka-haunt and otheren Kinde, andso of sed hallow yet meanye goode mett werall"

Which, I think translates into

"Cynulff ayeam yclept, of Gereon World, somthig Night. Hello Gaunt and other kin, and so you have said hello you mean good met well"

Which coherently is basically;

"Cynulff ayeam yclept, of Gereon World, somthig Night. Hello Gaunt and other's, you have said hello thus you well"

And that's the best I can offer, as well as the question comes from Tratior General, Chapter 19, Page 176 (For the first bit) and 177 (For the second bit)

-sum-wan

As for the question:

Fill in the following information on Inquisitor Luthor Guis.

What two weapons does he hold?

What type of armour does he wear?

What is the symbol that he wears on his banner?

What are the two main colours of his armour?

That's the official questions. Now, tell me where you found it from! (not necessary to gain title of the question-master)

Cheers,

Aarhus.

@ Aarhus - Just an observation, but isn't asking for such a lot of detail redundant?

If you are going to be able to correctly identify something obscure about the good Inquisitor, say, what he has on his banner, (which is hopefully something distinctive and not just an Imperial Aquila or a stylised =][=) then you have proved that you know the answer. To my mind, asking all the other questions about his weapons, armour ect are just getting in the way.

To me, ideally, a question like this should be to the point, answerable in a sentence not an essay, and have a definite answer not muddied by opinion and multiple possible answers. Like I say, that is my ideal... my questions don't always achieve it and they are the ones that cause the most trouble and are the most unsatisfying to answer and to quizmaster. :mellow:

Not the best tranlation of it, pffftt.

I geuss it all :blush:

OK,.......

Who are the High Lords of terra?

Hint, I need 4 sentences begening with they...

obscure...... :devil:

They are the Inquisitorial Representative

They are the Lord Commander Militant

They are the Master of the Administratum

They are the Fabricator-General

Archived