Fluff Competition

goggen

What was the identity and Chapter of the supremely confident marine Captain who is quoted as saying the following:
'Show me a fortress and I will show you a ruin.'

Brother Sefiel is correct, it is Captain Eddan Bourne of the Silver Skulls Chapter.

This was a quote from the 40K section of 'Warhammer Siege' from waaaaay back in 1988, and was so obscure that I included the words 'identity' and 'supremely' as a tie-in to the name 'Bourne' in a subliminal link to the books and movies The Bourne Identity' and 'The Bourne Supremecy'. Sadly I couldn't work an 'ultimatum' reference into the question... ;)

Go for it, Brother Sefiel. :blink:

WOOHOO! I was the first to get the right answer! :blink: My first time ever!! ;)

I answered that one from memory whilst at work. Brother Sefiel hasn't actually confirmed this as the right answer but I have checked it in my copy of Rogue Trader since getting home and Wulfen_Icon has seconded it so I hope that it will not be seen as rude if I make my quiz debut so as to keep things moving. Here goes:

Name the chapter and commander of the space marine force that cleansed Valhall II of its Enslaver infestation.

Hehe... my fingers are speeding up!  :blink:

If / when Kravin OK's the answer I pass the question to  Arcanis the Omnipotent - I have asked two questions already this week so it is only fair. :o

Don't bother. You deserve it. It's only fair that you ask the question. At least you won't be able to beat me then. ;)

Also, i want to fully beat eveybody with an answer before i ask a question.

Thanks anyway though. ^_^

Well the other reason was that I was running out of questions! :blink:

OK, well the question has been answered ('Warped Stars' was the name of the story BTW) and so with apologies to Inquisitor Kravin, here is the next question:

What amazingly useful thing was found on the backwater planet of DH2?

Archived