Fluff Competition

goggen

Found it - from Space Marine rulebook circa 1989.

'On the feral world of Davin, Imperial Warmaster Horus was posessed by a creature from the Warp.'
And later on the same page from some colour text:

"Go now, and we'll say no more.  Meanwhile I must meet the Elders of the Knife of Stone"

And in the Warp, something smiled.

New Rule:

No asking where Horus fell to the powers of chaos. The question has already been asked 3 times!

The way I check to see if a question has been asked is to use the searchy. If I wanted to ask this question, I would type in Temple of the Serpent, and if the search came up with the fluff competition, I would assume the question has been asked. Therefore, I would not post an already asked question. :wub:

New Rule:

No asking where Horus fell to the powers of chaos. The question has already been asked 3 times!

Sorry, it was early in the morning before school and I could not come up with anything better on short notice. Wont happen again.

Is that guy going to post a new question or should I go ahead and do another one, since it was already given?

Why are you calling me "that guy"?

Anyway, on to the question.

According to the ancient Imperial proverb, who are the twin sons of war?

Is that guy going to post a new question or should I go ahead and do another one, since it was already given?

Why are you calling me "that guy"?

Anyway, on to the question.

According to the ancient Imperial proverb, who are the twin sons of war?

Because I forgot your username and was too lazy to look it up.... :tu: No offense meant.

Archived