Fluff Competition

goggen

[Napoleon Dynamite voice]Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/Napoleon Dynamite voice]

Now...to think of a question...of course! a Wolf Q!

What is the difference between new Space Wolves and new marines of other chapters? Hint: I'm not looking for anything genetic

dont they drink something and are then they go out to the wilderness to and have control their "inner beasts" and if they fail they turn into wulfen.
That's technicly before they are space wolves.

What is the difference between new Space Wolves and new marines of other chapters? Hint: I'm not looking for anything genetic

Well, new space wolves (blood claws) go to battle in power armour, where as 'normal' new recruits serve as scouts, wearing carpace armour.

the space wolves have the Canis helix implanted into their gene-seed giving them super-natural senses ( even over those of a normal space marine).

This also does give them the curse of the Wulfen however.

apart from that they are he only chapter to field Leman Russ's.

Well, new space wolves (blood claws) go to battle in power armour, where as 'normal' new recruits serve as scouts, wearing carpace armour.

That's right. The curse of the wulfen/canis helix are genetic things, and it wasn't what I was looking for.

I am a Long time Space wolf player and I dont even know this question is TOO vauge

I am a Long time Space wolf player and I dont even know this question is TOO vauge

That question wasnt vague at all... ^_^

Why polar bears don't eat penquins?

no, seriously.

Finish the following sentence.

The meaning of victory is not the defeat of your enemy but his _____ __________

You'll get a virtual cookie if you know where it is quated from. ^_^

Machine god won't help you, but a god machine might. ^_^

(Try googling it just for laughs)

Why polar bears don't eat penquins?

no, seriously.

Finish the following sentence.

The meaning of victory is not the defeat of your enemy but his _____ __________

You'll get a virtual cookie if you know where it is quated from. ^_^

Machine god won't help you, but a god machine might. ^_^

(Try googling it just for laughs)

I used google just for laughs and found the answer (after I posted my previous answers which are wrong). I did not search through pages and pages either. It was close to top. Now that I know the answer I will not answer this question, but just to warn everybody: DON'T USE GOOGLE JUST FOR LAUGHS. You have been warned, you will get the answer from google.

Archived