Fluff Competition

goggen

DON'T USE GOOGLE JUST FOR LAUGHS. You have been warned, you will get the answer from google.

Sorry about that.:blush: I did not try to google it with " "s on it. That way it gives you the answer, as apparently some finnish black metal band has it on their site. ^_^

Talk about IP rights. ^_^

And yeah, it is from Titan series. but no-one has yet it correct. Your general idea is correct, and it is just about who gets it first right.

Hmmm.......

What to quiz on.....

"There is no peace agmonst the stars, only an eternity of slaughter and carnage and the laughter of the thirsting gods."

Since the *book does'nt say who said it, i'll quiz on the source(As a reinforcement of the no google *rule).

What page of what book is that quote from? C'MON folks, it's not hard.

Sincerely,

Icon

Since the *book does'nt say who said it, i'll quiz on the source(As a reinforcement of the no google *rule).

Throw-up to sefiel and arcanius. I made a CLEAR hint in my question..... but i suppose it was n the back page of the RT book.

First one to ask a question wins!

Sincerely,

Icon

Hi

Actually, I found it on page 2 of Rogue Trader when I checked last night. I only ever seem to get questions half right first time round...

Which recent space marine character was named after someone from 2000AD (the comic, that is)?

Here's a hint, they made a model of the 2000AD character some time ago (not much of a hint, I guess).

Hello

Nikolai Dante still appears in 2000AD, but it's not him.

It's not any other Blood Angels or Salamanders character either...

Both miniature and stats were released for him within the last 5 years.

This isn't an easy question, but after the last one I did was answered in two posts I thought I'd better make it a bit more of a challenge.

Archived