++Belial the Tortuer WIP++

Alpha PTP

BEHOLD, this is one of my most favorite models I have ever built. I think he is going to be my Gamesday entry for Baltimore.

I have spent MANY hours on this guy. I am quite proud of him. And here today, I am going to watch as you, the people, tear up my model with complaints. xD

Without further stalling and such...

I give you Belial the Tortuer.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Punchinellos_Bomb/Warhammer%204ok/Emperors%20Children/BelialtheTortuerWIP1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Punchinellos_Bomb/Warhammer%204ok/Emperors%20Children/BelialtheTortuerWIP2.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Punchinellos_Bomb/Warhammer%204ok/Emperors%20Children/BelialtheTortuerWIP3.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Punchinellos_Bomb/Warhammer%204ok/Emperors%20Children/BelialtheTortuerWIP4.jpg

Play nice, have fun. xD

Alpha

first off, nice work. I like the swords on the power fists. However, those with the shoulders make him look a bit top heavy. Its like his legs arent big/long enough for him. Also, I like the exaggerated collar around his neck, but it also makes him look like he has a really long neck. Again, slightly out of porportion to the rest of the model. I dunno what you might do to fix that, but those are just my observations. Keep up the good work though, slap a nice paint job on that baby and you can hide almost anything.

That isn't a crux terminatus is it? Cos traitors can't have them, what with the crux containing part of the emperors armour and all...

Otherwise, very nice job

I am going to be blunt, and to the point...

Where in the HELL do you see that? xD

Brother-captain whateverthehellyournameis@: I am goign to take off the shoulder pads and trim down the guard on the side. I am also going to see if I can take out the head, and shorten the collar. :3 He also might look a little weird because of the plasticard under his feet. Until the plasticard is one color, it is going to look weird cause right now they look hidden.

Alpha

I am going to be blunt, and to the point...

Where in the HELL do you see that? xD

He probably means the blob of GS on the left fist, it's a bit fuzzy :D

It is an emerging jewl on the fist. It represents daemonic mutation. :3

Alpha

Original and well done, but try using oil on the tool when sculpting you might get a smoother surface.

Chris

It turned out smooth actualy. I just finished priming him. :3

Alpha

All I can say is very sexey, lickable, and schweeeeet. However, there is one thing that keeps bugging me about him, but I know you mentioned t ofix it before and thats the collar. Just something about the big collar doesn't fit with me. Other than that I want to lick him :D Hope I can see it maybe next week at the hobby store or sometime.

While I think the model is very well done, it just doesn't look that Chaos-y to me. Other than the mutation on the left fist, there's nothing that screams Chaos at me. If this is meant to represent an Emperor's Children character in the very early days of the Heresy, all well and good. Otherwise it'll need a lot of free-hand screaming faces or things of that nature on the armor to make it really feel like it belongs in a Chaos army.

While I think the model is very well done, it just doesn't look that Chaos-y to me. Other than the mutation on the left fist, there's nothing that screams Chaos at me. If this is meant to represent an Emperor's Children character in the very early days of the Heresy, all well and good. Otherwise it'll need a lot of free-hand screaming faces or things of that nature on the armor to make it really feel like it belongs in a Chaos army.

Trust me, I plan on making him look like he is a part of chaos. :3 Sceaming faces and all.

I started painting him, and all I have done so far is the pink on the powerfist that is not mutated. It looks pretty good. I now just have to paint in a screaming face here and there and that pink is done. xD

Alpha

This is going to sound like reverse-heresy ^_^ but this is the best idea for my Deathwatch squad I have seen in a long time. The pose is perfect - I am not getting out of your way, you will get out of mine or I shall carve my way through you. Your choice.

Brother-captain whateverthehellyournameis@: I am goign to take off the shoulder pads and trim down the guard on the side. I am also going to see if I can take out the head, and shorten the collar. :3 He also might look a little weird because of the plasticard under his feet. Until the plasticard is one color, it is going to look weird cause right now they look hidden.

Alpha

The model is superb but I have to agree with what Brother Djibril about the model not being chaosy enough. The collar is just a tad bit big. I love the gs work, especially the CHapter symbol.

Let's see some paint on this baby. ^_^

• 6 years later...

Archived