Siege Rhino for my IW

Ebolahond

@IP You would put a crusified SM on anything would you . I am currently also working on some concept sketches for a lord of siege

Damn right, damn Imperial fools... if only they knew what Chaos had to offer & know that only Chaos is the true fate. For the none beliver they get crusifed :D :lol: That & also it add some great conversion, which you know Greame McNeil like my crusifed Ultramarine.

Lord of siege???? You mean a Daemon Prince or somthing else????

You should take the photos of your full army once you get the Rhino done, should be good to see along with the Dreadnought & Tatian you made :ph34r:

Also can't wait to see how this turn out... you should maybe thing of making extra armour out plasticard for the side, to add to that "siege theme" as the Tank would be a bit more heavyer armour.

IP

For the power of Chaos (can we get some Chaos smilies??? please Mods)

IMHO the drills should be very close to the front of the Rhino, not mountend on a long shaft ( :D ) as is the case now. Maybe try to mount some of them on a large round plate that kinda protects the entire front. If you have seen that muppets movie 'Labyrinth' (the one with Bowie), there's a similar kind of drill used to clear out the tunnels in the Labyrinth. I see if I can get a pic...

A lord of siege is IW variant of the Lord of battle from Khorne. It will be about Scout titan size and will look something like this concept sketch. It will get a extra missle launcher and a plama cannon (the big one :lol:)

http://high5.net/pr/ebolahond/lord_of_siege%5B1%5D.jpg

and a 3d sketch

http://high5.net/pr/ebolahond/titan.jpg

i am not sure on the mid section yet but then again i never am till i start building something.

I am looking right now how i can redesign the Drill for my hino. I actually like the drill head used in Armageddon the movie (i guess thats how a real oil drill looks. Now just see how the hell i can make one.

Hi guys here i am with an update.

i managed to complete the raised hull area and its bar some rivets and small details done. I am looking at the drill housing now. I dont really know what that is going to look like. But i will have something done by tomorrow.

here are some pics to keep you guys happy:

http://high5.net/pr/ebolahond/rhinob_3.jpg

http://high5.net/pr/ebolahond/rhinob_4.jpg

@Mealis that looks kind of cool. Ill defeinately consider that when i actually start building my lord of Siege.

@Dominar. That drill is just a very fast paintshop creation the actual drill is still a bit vague to me right now.

thnxx for the comments guys.

Cheers TJ

@Dominar. That drill is just a very fast paintshop creation the actual drill is still a bit vague to me right now.

thnxx for the comments guys.

Cheers TJ

Looking slick. Hey for the drill, an odd idea just struck me. Instead of a true drill, would making something in line with the old RT era conversion beam projector be out of the question?

i am not sure what u mean really. Do you have a pic at hand somewhere?

Not at the moment.

From what I remember, don't have the RT book here at the moment. The conversion beam projector was used to transport matter out of the way. It was used to breach fortrace walls and allow assult troops to get in.

If we're lucky some one with RT is handy and can post a better description. If not I'll post one when I get home.

Whoops, I take that back, thank-you Google.

Pic can be found here - Bottom of the page

In the beginning i thought that the project would be a bit ugly and too bulky, but then again... so far you havnt let us down with these supurb conversions...

The turret is really starting to grow on me and the drills make it look even better.

I cant wait to see the end result. Planning on painting this monstrousity any time soon?

Please keep us updated... i cant wait to see the end result. :D

Thnxx Guys.

that first sketch was done in 2 min so it was although rather humouress, not realy the best representation of what i am trying to achieve. I am however still stuck on the drill. I just donet have the right plastic and other bits to start on it..... ah well. Next week i will be a bit relieved from school work so i might crack my head on it then.

@IP Yeah that is a cast. I rather not buy a new landspeeder every time i ned that particular bit. I dont think GW would mind.

I think ill update with pics this sunday.

Cheers

TJ

Archived