Susurrare

I don't really see much "fulgrim" in it, but the whole "thing" has a slightly "funny" feeling over it.

if you want to be real vruel: a chained Sister of Battle.

It took me a long time to realize this was a picture of Fulgrim, so... :D

My piece really is intended to be more funny than cruel. Everyone does "bad," "wicked," "sexy" Slaanesh--I'd like to try "absurd" or "funny." Metal seems like a perfect fit, what with grown men, wearing outrageous costumes, makeup & hairstyles, wailing on their instruments and (generally) screaming about Slaaneshi themes. There's a dark side to it, and a very serious side... but also a silly side, which can be fun. :angry:

Still, good thoughts from everyone!

Well, it does a good job as that "After the job of protector of mankind became boring, fulgrim became a pimp of daemons".

That cape so needs to have a big-cat fur print :wacko:

"After the job of protector of mankind became boring, fulgrim became a pimp of daemons".

Awesome. :D

I want to thank everyone again for their comments. My goals in posting this guy as a WIP were finding a way to fix his girl, and cram a speaker onto him; with these latest shots, I think I'm on the right track. The girls are still terribly WIP (one lacks horns or a band shirt), but please let me know what you think.

med_gallery_9378_610_26882.jpggallery_9378_610_17306.jpggallery_9378_610_14749.jpg

It's a matter of cost and personal interest. It's cheaper to use figs I already have, and I love the Reaper figs these 'Nettes are based on. (++EDIT: Okay, so I bought a couple more for this... still cheap, and I love 'em.++)

As for the trouble... well, never gonna get better if I don't try! ;)

Archived